Greek Yogurt , what is your favorite way to eat it

Options

Replies

• Sibellaxxx1
    Sibellaxxx1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My latest thing to do with Greek yoghurt is mixing it with cocoa powder, a tiny bit of almond milk & maple syrup or stevia and letting it sit in the fridge for an hour or so... yum! .....and some peanut or almond butter also goes great in there :)

Yep your gonna lose heaps of weight with that recipe -.-
  • AndreaEliz93
    Options
    I recently tasted the store brand, Great Value, Greek Yogurt for the first time! I was so excited to discover there is NO FAT in it! Pure Nutrients!!! I have some flavored... Strawberry and Peach and it tastes great by itself :)
  • irishcream4u2
    irishcream4u2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I mix equal parts Greek yogurt with salsa (any brand you like) and then add one mashed ripe avocado,and pepper. Mix it all up and serve with tortilla chips. Tasty snack. :-)
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Vanilla non fat greek yogurt
    1/2 tbsp Nutella
    Strawberries for dipping.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Off of a girl's stomach.
    Bam. Love this.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    plain greek yogurt + 1.5 tbsp hershey's special dark cocoa per cup + 2 packets truvia = chocolate pudding!
  • vnsswsh6
    vnsswsh6 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt with dry oatmeal.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of greek yogurt in the traditional yogurt sense.

But it's good in place of sour cream on a baked potato and I like it added to curry sauce, it makes it creamier.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Mixed with Lipton's French Onion soup mix. With either Fritos if I'm feeling naughty, or veggies.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    With a Tbsp of Molasses and handfull of Blueberries.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I like plain greek yogurt with a little fresh vanilla, honey, and kashi go lean.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm eating it right now!This is a great thread!!
  • daddydog69
    daddydog69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love it with black cherries stirred..Oikos makes a great one.....but I must share an embarrassing story...tried to make a veggie dip for a weekend get together...it was HORRIBLE. Way too sour....threw away all of it. FF sour cream will always be king for that recipe....
  • Chrisgriff32
    Chrisgriff32 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    "My new found favorite is vanilla (yoplait 100 calorie) with 1-2 t sugar free fat free cheesecake flavored pudding (powder only)."

Ugh didn't quote...
    Oh my.. definitely trying this! I am a huge cheesecake fan.
  • JENNY7634
    JENNY7634 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mix it with some salsa and dip with reduced fat triscuits....looks disgusting but it is super yummy! I use it as a substitute for sour cream on tacos and baked potatoes. I also make smoothies- plain greek yogurt, coconut water, tablespoon of almond butter and half a banana. Sometimes I add some frozen strawberries or rasberries to mix it up.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    As lunch desert. I get the flavored kind. Damn sugar junkie. I'm so ashamed.
  • annabeesmommy
    Options
    Over fresh fruit sprinkled with cinnamon, and a very light drizzle of honey over the top. I like the Fage Greek yogurt from Costco.
  • banana_milk
    Options
    I normally add fruit or Splenda to it :)
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I only eat Fage Greek yoghurt and NEVER 0%. Wither Full fat or 2%.

I adore it with fresh mango or just a touch of raw honey.
  • jabadahut
    jabadahut Posts: 16
    Options
    trick question? I eat it with a spoon.