Should you tell someone you like them?

Options

Replies

• triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Just do it! Life is too short to not go for what you want.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

^ truer words were never spoken.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Don't tell him...inform him via smoke signals.
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    agreed
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Slip him this?

DE093825-64B3-422D-9692-E67BEA2772B7-3779-000001F44A153214.jpg

^^ Go with this, but if he's already pulled your pig tails a few times, he likes you.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Next time the guy says something flirty, just respond "and that is exactly why I like you." Big smile.

This has worked for me with every single person I have dated or married since elementary school. It has also not worked with every single person that I never dated or married, but statistically speaking, it's worked about 72% of the time.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Just tell him you want to climb him like a tree.

Worked for me.

Yea it did!

:wink: :wink:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I prefer to just follow them around and sniff their underwear.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    this!
    No; a lady should never make the first move. Always let a man pursue you. Be anxious for nothing. Also when a man really wants something they will do anything to get it. Being coy still works...but most women are to desperate to wait. Things I tell my daughter always let a guy know that u have other interest besides him. Never chase boys, never make someone your priority when you're just an option. Nuggets... if he likes u he will let u know when he's ready.

finially someone who thinks like I do.
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    No; a lady should never make the first move. Always let a man pursue you. Be anxious for nothing. Also when a man really wants something they will do anything to get it. Being coy still works...but most women are to desperate to wait. Things I tell my daughter always let a guy know that u have other interest besides him. Never chase boys, never make someone your priority when you're just an option. Nuggets... if he likes u he will let u know when he's ready.

You sound like a lot of fun...
  • sandyfitnotfat
    Options
    yesss! Why shouldn't a confident woman go after what she wants? Oh don't be a stalker or weird but go for it. Be fun, sparkly drama free but go for it!
  • TylerJ76
    Options

He does that to me too ladies, so don't get too worked up.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

And that is exactly why I like you. :flowerforyou:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Go for it.

Sometimes guys miss out big hints, even if they're right under their nose!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    go ahead and tell them, sometimes you just have to take the plunge
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who went through this same "should I/shouldn't I tell him" anxiety. I suggested she tell him. She dithered about it for a long time. Eventually he started going out with somebody else.

I'd let him know, but be casual about it. I like the idea of just saying "that is exactly why I like you" and smiling.
  • Losemymanboobs
    Options
    Better to live 1 minute like a lion than a life time like a worm, worst that will happen is you get shot down. Believe me, that happens to hundreds of people in hundreds of bars every weekend!
  • fitnessfortash
    Options
    Not 100% on how he feels about me but he seems to flirt with me a lot...
    It's better to find out than wait and have them mess up your emotions.
    And if he says yes you can be happy which is the aim :D
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

There is nothing that annoys me more about a woman when she expects the guy to do everything. I understand the tradition of it all but I've seen this crap ruin good relationships that could have been.

We are all equal right? We should act like it then.

If you like someone, tell him/her. Don't wait for an invitation on a silver platter.

Because guess what, in today's society, you snooze you loose and you kick yourself for not even trying.