What did you change in your daily routine?

2»

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    I have mostly conquered my candy habit and I have increased my fruit and veggie intake by +++. I also have been working on eating breakfast for a while, but I am not making an effort to eat more in the morning and at lunch so that I eat less later in the day. I have been exercising more and taking this a lot more seriously since I started here.
  • I made two drastic changes. No more cheat days... and an hour of cardio every day a week. I weighed 165 March 7 and May 7 I lost 20lbs. I went from a size 11 to a 6. Amazing results and I have it all logged in this website to see how hard I worked. I am 144 now.... just crazy how if you control those cravings and you do workout everyday the endorphuns are appetite supressants themselves.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    My drastic change was getting up at 5am & working out every day.
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    I eat much slower and savor everything; I try to max out the most nutritional value in the least calories, or at least have no empty calories most days; I tell myself that I can, in fact, change my body and lose the weight.

:)
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Wow I am loving all the tips, thank you for sharing, there are so many things I didn't realize I can do to help myself!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Weighing my food and keeping to proper serving sizes. May take a few more minutes to make dinner, but it's sooooooooo worth it!

Also, bringing my lunch to work :smile:
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Logging in to add up my food.

Being a little more concious of eating too many unneccessary snacks.
  • Paul76
    Paul76 Posts: 158
    I now take in 0 calories in beverages - it's only water and the occasional diet pepsi for me!
This discussion has been closed.