Just need friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a 32 year old working mom and I would really like to have some friends as well. I just started using MFP this week, and I too am still a little iffy on how it all works - finding new things every day. I am looking for some motivation to live a healthier life and lose the unwanted weight, and of course I would like to be able to motivate others!
    Hi Carrie, feel free to add me. I'm always on here.
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a 32 year old working mom and I would really like to have some friends as well. I just started using MFP this week, and I too am still a little iffy on how it all works - finding new things every day. I am looking for some motivation to live a healthier life and lose the unwanted weight, and of course I would like to be able to motivate others!
  • SamDanielleB
    Options
    Hey, 20-year old student also... I just started last Thursday and I'd love some friends :) I'm at 1300 calories, and try to work out 5 days a week. It's my stress release from schoolwork-- I'm sure you all understand that xD
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i want more friends too
  • Ltmsenergy
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You can add me! That goes for anyone else who needs a supportive friend here, too!
  • libbiliou1990
    Options
    Hey 22 year old student. Add also if you want to that is :)
  • libbiliou1990
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :) am 22 also a student . Am on 1210 cals hoping to lose atleast 60 lbs by august :)
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Newly back to MFP, and for the first time I would like to add friends so I can be supportive and receive support. I am an emotional eater, a 'sleep' eater, a bored eater, and a companion eater. I eat, and I am addicted to eating. Hope to talk to some of you soon.
  • lisa2point0
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm been using this for awhile but never with any conviction. I am restarting with a new name, new attitude, and new commitment! Good luck!
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I shoot for 1200 after I eat workout calories to make race weight.
  • purple817
    purple817 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP for a few months and steadily loosing weight which isn't always easy. I haven't added any friends or used the forums before but I'm realising that I'd like to meet new people on the same journey. I'm nearing 30 and want to be feeling great even though I won't be at my target by June! I'm too embarrassed to add people I know because I'm ashamed of my weight. Sure many will know how it feels. Anyway, hi everyone
  • SOCOLOCO87
    SOCOLOCO87 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    male 25 YO SW 250 CW 233 GW 200 looking for friends on everyday
  • BMcGoo84
    BMcGoo84 Posts: 6
    Options
    You may add me also, I would love more friends! The more the merrier! :)
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I promise to be honest and supportive, I am very active logger xx
  • Kimberley197222
    Kimberley197222 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can add me . . . We're all in this together!!!!!
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and a student as well. I don't work out right now, but I work at a job where I'm on my feet all day so I consider that my exercise until it gets warmer and I can start the C25k again. I also just got a body media to help me track my calories more accurately. I do log every day, but some days I forget to submit when I'm getting home late and just want to sleep. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • deetee24
    deetee24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile:
  • ramseyjoseph83
    ramseyjoseph83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Its nice to read the status updates each day!
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Hi there. I just joined a little while ago. Feel free to add me if you would like another supportive friend! :)