SAUCY Sunbathing Sixers-Week 5

Options

Replies

• amy36
    amy36 Posts: 11
    Options
    I think I misread the picture. I thought it showed a negative test result.....not positive. Sounds like you ARE pregnant! Congrats!

PS....this is pdxmomof2. I deleted my account and started a new one. I needed a fresh start. I know...sounds silly but I am trying to get a grip on the mental aspect of this all so to better the physical part.

Congrats again!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Cathy - Sorry to hear about your foot. I hope the shoes work. I'm curious to hear what you think. When you made the statement about your husband getting upset with you concerning bras, I automatically just assumed that he was upset you were wearing any at all :wink:

Baha - I'm with Amy36 on this one. Are you preggers? If I remember correctly, you were going to actively start trying in the Fall? But hey, practicing is always a good thing too :laugh:

AFM
    Through this challenge I have only been weighing in once a week. Haven't been religious about my calories on weekends, but trying to be reasonable (having no junk in the house helps). And surprisingly enough I have been losing 0.5 to 1 lb a week. Now usually when I get to this point, I self-sabotage and start go right back. So I'm going to keep doing what I am doing and see what happens.
    I weighed in this morning and was 140.2 (0.3 from my goal this challenge and 1 lb less than last week :noway: ) But to keep consistent, I'm going to weigh in again after the gym this morning as I have been. But I'm happy with the 140.2 even now. I might actually make it this challenge. Wouldn't that be cool. Need to think of a little prize if I make it.

Checkin' back in later.
    :heart: to all
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Woohooo more weight lost! :-) bout time! lol

Cathy(chipper)......................SW 240.4 lbs / GW 233 lbs / CW 237.4 lbs / PROGRESS -3 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)..........SW 266 lbs / 259 lbs / CW 270 lbs / PROGRESS + 3 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 176.0 lbs/ GW 169.0 lbs/ CW 173.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ................. SW 222.4 lbs/ GW 216.0 lbs/ CW 218.0/ PROGRESS -4.4 lbs
    Kel (redneckwoman) ..........SW 152.0 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 151.0 / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).........................SW 162lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW155.6 lbs / PROGRESS - 6.4 lbs

Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)....SW 162.8.0 lbs / GW 159 lbs / CW 161 lbs / PROGRESS -1.8 lbs
    Amy (amypyr).........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.3 lbs / PROGRESS -1 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ...SW 144.4 lbs/ GW 139.9 lbs / CW 141.4 lb/PROGRESS -3.0 lbs
    B (its_B).................................SW 190 lbs/ GW 180 lbs/ CW 190.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Sandy (izzypup).....................SW 182 lbs / GW175 lbs / CW 182 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps)......SW 0.0lbs/ GW 0.0lbs/ CW 0.0lbs PROGRESS Pregnant
    AmyLou (amylou24)............SW 145.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound)....SW 000.0lbs / GWlbs /CW -2.8lbs / PROGRESS lbs
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    Hey girls ......

YES I AM INDEED pregnant !
    well im going to get it confirmed to doctor today !!!! but i will keep you posted !!!!!!!

im very excited because I want to keep up eating Healthy .... and working out ....... like i did with my sons pregnancy ....

So im excited what the next eight months has in store !!! because im already 4 weeks ! hehe
  • gonabfit
    Options
    WOW!! Bahamamama! That's great!!!! And I'm happy you're happy. Congrats!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    YES I AM INDEED pregnant !

JoAnnsGraphicsofCare2631.gif
    Oh Amy, I'm so excited for you. That is awesome. I hope you stick around with us, even though you won't necessarily be a loser. WE NEED YOU!!!! Make sure to post baby pics too :wink:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning.

baha....i thought the pic said negative also. what ever this is great news. so very happy. kristen did sixers while she was prego too.
    lula....you are doing great. i have yet to meet my goal for a challenge and it's been 2 years since the sixers started. oh, my gosh. with that time i should have been at my goal weight and maintaining. that's a bummer, so now in the next 2 years i will be maintaining.
    tiff...you go girl. hows the new love? he should have been with you at the gym and protecting you.
    frogy..moving those boxes is a great workout, been there. LOL
    amy...a new profile can do wonders for yourself. hows the iron. i saw you bruised. great news.
    kristen... busy working? maybe you need to up your cals for a week and than drop them back down. or do that cycling people talk about. shake it up.
    people i missed, thinking of you.

afm....i decided i will not go on the computer until after my workout. i did 30 mins of mini trampoline and killed my heel. so won't be doing that for awhile. did burn 400. i watched a show i recorded while doing it. i am shooting for 30 mins everyday. even if it's just a slow walk on the treadmill. nothing on the books for today. or this week in fact. so off to read emails and shower and head out shoe shopping.

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    lula....yes i would love to not have to wear a bra, but, rashes. i don't like under wire, so hard to find a good one without and will hold me up.
    DH always says practice makes perfect in the love department. so you always have to practice. now he's says with age has come mastering it. LOL.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    YAY Amy (baha)!!!!! How super exciting! And yes...you better stick around, at least like I did...check in when you can and update with pictures!! EXCITING!!!!! Can't wait to hear when everything is confirmed with the doc!!!

To everyone else...Good morning!

I am pretty sure TOM is here...I ate a TON of ice cream last night AND chocolate! And this morning the scale is down!?! It's crazy! And it was so stinkin' hot last night I got in ZERO exercise!!! Oh well...it's a new day...and raining....grrr! Oh well. I did play with Kadence in the little pool last night and she had a blast! Made my night!!

Plan today:
    B-Multigrain cheerios, 1/2 c. skim milk, 2 c. coffee, 4 tbsp. sugar-free creamer
    S-Trail mix bar, banana
    L-1/2 c. fat free cottage cheese, 16 reduced fat wheat thins, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-Gala apple
    D-Tuscan sun-dried tomato marinaded pork chop, red potatos/corn/carrots/mushrooms
    S-Mixed fruit (watermelon/canteloupe/strawberries)

Exercise:
    2 mile run or video! I WILL do a video if it's raining!!!

Well...off to start some work!!

More feedback on the 30 day shred...anyone?
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    HEy girlies ........
    I am here to stay !!!!!!!!! lol ..... so i hope you all want me LOL .....

thanks to all of you for your sweet words.....

I am doing my weight watchers....... sticking to my points.... watching my sugars (had g.diabetes last time) !!!!!! ........ so cant wait for next weeks weigh -in !!!!!!

Im not going to stress over the numbers...... but im def. going to work out and work hard to not gain that much ..... !!!!!!

Confirmed with the doc this morning !
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! YAY Amy!! So...did they give you a due date? I'm so excited!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Bahama, I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 240.4 lbs / GW 233 lbs / CW 237.4 lbs / PROGRESS -3 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)..........SW 266 lbs / 259 lbs / CW 270 lbs / PROGRESS + 3 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 176.0 lbs/ GW 169.0 lbs/ CW 173.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ................. SW 222.4 lbs/ GW 216.0 lbs/ CW 218.0/ PROGRESS -4.4 lbs
    Kel (redneckwoman) ..........SW 152.0 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 151.0 / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).........................SW 162lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW155.6 lbs / PROGRESS - 6.4 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ...SW 144.4 lbs/ GW 139.9 lbs / CW 140.2 lb/PROGRESS -4.2 lbs

Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)....SW 162.8.0 lbs / GW 159 lbs / CW 161 lbs / PROGRESS -1.8 lbs
    Amy (amypyr).........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.3 lbs / PROGRESS -1 lbs
    B (its_B).................................SW 190 lbs/ GW 180 lbs/ CW 190.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Sandy (izzypup).....................SW 182 lbs / GW175 lbs / CW 182 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps)......SW 0.0lbs/ GW 0.0lbs/ CW 0.0lbs PROGRESS Pregnant
    AmyLou (amylou24)............SW 145.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound)....SW 000.0lbs / GWlbs /CW -2.8lbs / PROGRESS lbs

Well, I'm going with my first morning weight as I didn't make it to the gym today. Feeling kind of down and run down. But hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Lauryn, I LOVE your new profile pic. Looking good sweetie.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Quick question: I am 0.3 lb away from my goal. First time I might actually be able to make it. So next week ends the Saucy Sunbathing Sixers Challenge right? But it also begins a new one? Just wondering. Thanks :)
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Bahama Congrats to you!!!!! I am so happy for you. Glad you will be hanging with us.

Kristin The shred is a great workout. It's quick but effective. I haven't lost much weight with it but I do see changes in my waist and other places as well. But my endurance is up 100 % . I do know I really like it and I believe you would too.

Cathy Yep still out there in the sun and yes I am downing at least 4 liters of water everyday. Sometimes even a little more. Thanks for thinking of me. I hope your foot gets better soon.

Lauryn OMG what a beautiful picture of you. You are so adorable!!! I just love that million dollar smile of yours.

To Everyone else I hope all is well and having a great day!

Kel:heart:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    lula...now as i am starting to write this is went semi blank. we will go through the 6th week. so we really start the next one beginning of 7th week. i think that's right?
    you will make it and even pass goal.

see ya in the morning. have a good night
  • gonabfit
    Options
    Hey cathy!

The new love is wonderful! :-) Makes me feel good every day though we are not even in the same place. :-D He said the same thing... and he's a big guy! 6'4 he said " I bet those guys wouldn't act like that if I'm there". Did I mention I really like this guy? LOL He likes working out and we have so much in common.

Ok, I'll stop smiling so I can get some studying done.

Today's Stats:
    I walked 12450 steps, ran 2 miles after work. did 100 punches, 50 squats and 20 pushups. Drank 2L so far. Aiming for 3L. and ate 1700 cals. (because I had a lot of workout calories that MFP told me to eat. Also, I stuck to my eating plan! )

YAY!

Hey sixers! Glad you are all doing well
  • amy36
    amy36 Posts: 11
    Options
    YAY! Amy(baha) so super excited for you and a bit jealous! I want another baby!

I am joining you all next challenge full force. I have got to get serious. I started a new account here. I wanted a fresh start and mentally this felt right. I know its silly and some would say stupid to think that it might help but I feel good about it.

Lulu- congrats on making goal your goal (because I know you will!) You must be so excited. Hope the successes keep coming for you!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats Amy!!!! You sound soooo excited. This week I am watching my 18mth old grand daughter Ella. She keeps me rolling!

Cathy- let me know about the rocker shoes. I have been fighting this since November. I think it is healed and start running on the treadmill and bam..... starts hurting again. I just keep stretching and icing.

Well I finally got my laptop back today. So happy. Now it doesn't take me a hour to log on. LOL As far as my weight goes i am kinda stuck. Maybe i am not drinking enough water. Who knows. I just know it is ungodly hot here in St. Louis!
    Well I am tired today and off to bed.

Sandy