Do you ask a girl during a diet or after a diet?

Options
124»

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I've had girls be weird about my diet because they feel un-effeminate when your weight is either close to theirs or under.. it really depends on the girl. I've had relationships where people try to work on themselves, but it complicates things and inevitably break up because the other partner doesn't understand. As long as you're comfortable with asking someone out or dating and the other person isn't a hater you'll be fine...

Plus, the sex gets better once you start losing weight.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I've had girls be weird about my diet because they feel un-effeminate when your weight is either close to theirs or under.. it really depends on the girl. I've had relationships where people try to work on themselves, but it complicates things and inevitably break up because the other partner doesn't understand. As long as you're comfortable with asking someone out or dating and the other person isn't a hater you'll be fine...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21567-1355944248-2.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    tumblr_m985zbGVJj1re8d3fo1_400.gif
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Chiib Pikachu can always have my number :P
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Chiib Pikachu can always have my number :P

tumblr_m6h9lv9czm1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Strong first post OP. Strong.

Rigid, almost.

4sBuzKD.gif

Holy SHHIT!!!! Billy D. Williams....

i love you!
  • __Karl__
    __Karl__ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow. Three pages of responses in a few hours. Go OP! lol
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Since you asked, my husband picked me up during the losing phase. We're neither one finished yet. First time I've weighed little enough for him to do that in over 20 years. If he tries to pick up any other women on MFP either before or after completing weightloss, it'll get very unpleasant on the homefront. I have no plans to pick up girls on MFP or elsewhere. I think that about covers your questions.
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It baffles me why people worry about things like this.

Girl is gonna like you or not.

Now appearance matters but you should be doing it for yourself not someone else.

Just my two cents.

^^^^^^ deffinatly this! and if the girl cant like you while your bettering yourself then maybe she isnt worth your time :)
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options

lol this also! My husband has always weighed less than me! and it drives me nuts! But its not his fault really hes in a healthy weight range...whereas im overweight!