What????

Options
13»

Replies

• maykerr62
    Options
    shes JEALOUS!!!! well done u and that was nasty keep posting pics of urself looking great. keep up the gd work.:bigsmile:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Jealousy.
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Some people are so miserable that they just have to try to bring others down. Don't let her get to you! <3
    I completely agree, and what's with that F.B. pic....looks like she's portraying you as a big boozer as well! I'm a twin too & can't imagine a twin sister behaving so BADLY! Feel free to friend me :-))
  • triflerose
    triflerose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A drum set would work better!
  • laurenmanderson1
    laurenmanderson1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Buy your niece a puppy. That'll teach her.

YES! haha
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone. On the plus side, I was so angry this morning I ran an extra long interval at the gym this morning.

Lemons into lemonade ...... good job rising above it :drinker:
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your time on the haters
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    you are doing great
    try hard not to trip on her meanness too much - but it is so hard I know at our house my sister is referred to as "she who shall not be named"

You are doing great! ^^And this is my house too ^^ :happy:
  • Toomanytwinkies
    Toomanytwinkies Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just....wow.

If I were you...I would print out the cartoon...blow it up BIG time...and put it on your wall to keep you going!!!!! And send her a thank you note...saying, "Thanks for the inspiration, sis! Love ya!" But that's just me. smh...

Love, love this one...good advice
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    just ignore it..

whet you let her get in your head she wins...

not responding and just continuing will frustrate the hell out of her...
  • neiljbrady
    neiljbrady Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It's called jealousy!
  • bear73000
    bear73000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say this about your sister, but what a @!#ch. You have to focus on all the positive responses you got from your family!!
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    wow...she isnt very nice!!
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options

Learn to laugh at yourself and nobody else will get joy out of it. Works for me.

This is sound advice, and I definitely understand what you're saying. But I've been laughing at myself all my life, trying to deflate the pain out of fat jokes. I finally feel like I don't HAVE to laugh at myself because I've worked hard not to be the butt of the joke. But I hear you; I can't control her actions, just my reactions. Thanks for the input.

This....is a VERY good way of taking it (maybe hard to follow thru on, tho, huh?). Here for you, lovely lady xx
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    All I can say is jealousy got the hang of her and she lost her sense by posting that on a public social networking site because that reflects SO BADLY on her and basically says pretty much nothing about you... I feel kind of sorry for her. But then again you mentioned that you guys don't have a good relationship to start with. You almost never like ANYTHING about your enemies, so that says it! Infuriating and juvenile? Yes. Worthy to get sad over? HELL NO.

Congrats on the amazing dedication to your health and bettering yourself :) Inspirational!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i would put a comment on the picture, something like 'OMG, i didnt have a bottle in my hand ALL night , did i?!', or 'wow. my boobs look perky!'

everyone else is right, she is jealous, simple as!

keep up the good work!