What are you looking forward to THE MOST?

Options
whittrusty
whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
When you reach your goal (whatever that is...) what are you looking forward to the most?

I'm most looking forward to:

4. Wearing clothes that are cute!
3. Feeling comfortable in a swimsuit....Bikini?? --- Should be to goal weight by Spring Break!
2. Seeing how I look at a healthy weight.

Last, but certainly not least....

1. No longer feeling like a skinny girl in a "fat suit"!

How about you?

Replies

• susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    To be able just to pick anything from the wardrobe and know it will look ok ,instead of trying everything on then going back to the same old boring stuff day after day !
  • marlenia
    marlenia Posts: 33
    Options
    ME making my clothes look good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, not my clothes making me look good.
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to go to a wedding at the end of July in my new dress and have my boyfriend tell me how hot I look!
  • laurenpence
    laurenpence Posts: 147
    Options
    The thing I look forward to most is when I get into the 130lb range. I did it after my first child but struggled to stay there. Oh and for when my husband to get home from deployment and see how hard I have worked during the year he was gone.
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Enjoying shopping and buying "regular" clothes. I am 5'0 and 183 and finding plus-sized petite clothes is hard. Finding CUTE plus-sized petite clothes is next to impossible.
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    To get back to my most favorite pair of jeans.
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    to be able to look like a grown-up. I wanna be able to wear nice cute summer dresses in the summer with my daughter. I cant do that now because of the chaffing. I wanna look as nice as my kids always look. I actually HATE wearing jeans anymore. I wear them so much and they are so hot in the summer. I wanna be a girl again. Like before i had kids. I didnt wear dresses as much but Now that I cant I really want to. I also want to wear cute shoes lol
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    Regular sized clothing.
    Feeling secure and comfortable with myself.
    Not being awkward in social settings because i'm embarrassed about my weight.
    Knowing that I set a goal and made it (doing it the right way)

:)
  • Chantelle160
    Chantelle160 Posts: 127
    Options
    To accomplish the goal I have set for myself and to maintane it. To wear whatever I want! Including going to the beach and looking hot in a bikinni! Good luck everyone. We can do it.:smile:
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run and play with my granddaughter for the first time!!!! Looking good would be great too :laugh:
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Being able to shop in any store, not just the plus size stores, and being able to go to a concert or sporting event without having to squeeze into a tiny seat and be uncomfortable all night.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Walking into the mall and buying tons of stuff in my size, versus spending 30 minutes in the dressing room trying on 40 articles and coming out with 1 or 2.

Strutting around naked :tongue:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I want my husband to get back from deployment in January and be shocked an amazed at my transformation. I want to be able to wear a cute/sexy dress to pick him up at the airport... that would be GREAT. :wink:
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I look forward to being able to put on anything in my closet and not keep changing until something makes me look smaller....since i'll already be slim :) I also look forward to being comfortable with myself, whether that's out with friends, at home, or doing fun activities including wearing a swimsuit and boating with friends.

And last but most important, I look forward to looking into the mirror and being PROUD OF MYSELF. Knowing that I put in the hard work and I look great because of it. I have alot of friends that are just naturally small and don't work out at all, but that's not earned. Mine will be earned :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I can't wait to reach the goal I have set for myself. Being pre pregnancy weight again...."pre" meaning before my first (3 alltogether) getting my sexy ab's back ;)
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    To feel like a normal person, to be able to shop for normal sizes, ride roller coasters, and sit in plane seats comfortable
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my tight clothes.
    Buying new clothes from the regular department instead of the plus size area!
    Buying a really great pair of jeans.

Feeling confident about the way I look and feel.
  • angelascott919
    Options
    HMMM

Well cute clothes would be nice that don't look like they would fit a cow..lol

But more importantly to feel good everyday when I get up, not only physically but mentally too. I am already not having the headaches that I used to have. I want my back, and legs to not hurt after only walking for a short time. Also even after only losing 10 lbs my clothes are a bittle bigger and I feel good about the fact that I have already accomplished so much.
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to being able to fit into my cute clothes that have been sitting in my closet and feeling good in my own skin.
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    this is gonna sound crazy but here it goes..

i'm currently loving me some jason mraz... and his song butterfly..

well in the first few lines of the song he is singing about dancing with a girl wearnig nothing but her shoes..

i wanna be able to dance (with my fiance, who will be my husband by the time i reach my goal) in nothing but red heels and feel hott and sexy... and to drive him crazy!!!

i know crazy.. but honest!

and also i'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to pay half the price i do now for clothes and be able to shop regular stores not just at "big girl stores"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!