Challenge: Lose 20lbs by 5/29!!

Options

Replies

• tlelizondo
    tlelizondo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to join - not sure how to get to the group to check in once I post this, but I will try to figure it out. I have been stuck around the 244-245 since Nov. Hope this will give me the push I need to get the scale moving again.

HW = 307 January 2012
    CW = 244.6
    GW = 188
  • fjune
    fjune Posts: 27
    Options
    I'd love to join. My starting weight is 280 and I'd like to be at 260 by the end of May. You have no idea how bad I need this motivation!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    May 29th is my birthday too my goal is to be in the 160s I got 11lbs to go
    Good luck on your journey :)
    You can do it!!!
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    my sw 170
    cw 161
    gw 141
    want to get these last 20 lbs off to be where i was over the summer
  • EmilyWalker07
    EmilyWalker07 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea. I love being apart of groups that sets challenges and motivates you to keep going with the help of the group and the goals.

My starting weight is 219
    My goal weight is between 150 and 145
    So getting under 200 lbs by 5/29 would be amazing!
  • caylazim
    caylazim Posts: 7
    Options
    I need more friends on MFP and would love to join for some motivation! Perfect timing, right before summer :)

5'5" 25 years old

GW by 5/29: 120
  • kerryc76
    kerryc76 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    HI, I would love to join as well :) I JUST got to my pre-pregnancy weight this past weekend, woo hoo!! so now I'd like to work on the newlywed weight!! lol. I am in a wedding this summer and I bought a size smaller bridesmaid dress today, so I HAVE to lose 20 pounds by then....the sooner I get there the better though!

SW - 194.5
    Hoping for 175 by the end of May.
  • charman99
    charman99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am in too!!!

CW 201.6
    GW 170.00

I shovled snow today...and will do some more when I get home from work.

Thanks for the push!
  • keshiabug1
    keshiabug1 Posts: 150
    Options
    I am in! All I want to lose it 20 lbs! lol

CW: 150 lbs
    GW: 130 lbs
  • WHR200
    WHR200 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge my HW was 298, my CW is 262 and my GW is 200 pounds. I have been using WW and fitbit but now that I discovered this website I will be dropping WW once my online subscription expires in a couple to three weeks. I can use all the challenges I can get to reach my GW. I believe my weight is the source of much chronic pain so I am trying to lose the weight for health reason. I wish all well in meeting this challenge. God speed in lose 20 or more pounds by May 29th.
  • ChristinaPerrine
    ChristinaPerrine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    SW: 375
    CW: 349
    GW: 200

Going on a cruise in June so this challage will help motivate!!
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    hi my name is angela I started my weight loss journey aug 2012 my starting weight was 236lbs, that is when I told myself this is it. I have never been this big before, it took me along time to lose weight im currently down 210.4 the other day I was 208. I been cutting out diet coke but only once in awhile, im doing 30 day shred and extreme shed and shredded I just started that yesterday, im gonna work out 6 days a week im starting to drink at least 8 jto 10 glasses of water,

sw 210.4
    goal weight 190
  • weeto1
    weeto1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'd like to join please.

SW 229
    CW 200
    GW 180

If i can do this with you all i'll be at my target weight by the end of May. I've had 2 weeks off the wagon, but thankfully only gained 5 pounds.

Thanks,
    Davis
  • AAL94LBB
    AAL94LBB Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am in! My birthday is in the middle of May and that would definitely be a great birthday gift!

SW: 149
    GW: 130

I have 19 pounds left to get to my summer goal weight so let's do this!!
  • quilasoul
    quilasoul Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in on this challenge! I will be in Miami for Memorial Day & twenty pound lose would make my bikini proud :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Kathy and I am in! My birthday is May 26th and I would love to be down twenty but will take ONEderland.

CW: 213.2
    GW: 193.2
  • HE84
    HE84 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am in!
    SW- 229
    GW-150
  • edencrannon
    edencrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi please can I join? My name is Donna and my 43rd birthday is on 22nd May!! So that would be an amazing gift....
    CW: 174lbs. -
    GW: 155lbs

I'm struggling to get any weight off this last 3 months so some healthy competition will be lovely!!! Xxxx
  • msjenni2u
    Options
    I am in. My name is jennifer. My current weight today us 244.6

My wedding Anniversary is May 24 and i want to lose something!!!
  • colemanjg
    Options
    Hi I am Judy. Count me in. 20 lbs would take me out of the 200s

SW: 231
    CW: 218
    GW: 160