Challenge: Lose 20lbs by 5/29!!

Options

Replies

• Blue_EyedGemini
    Options
    It's also MY birthday. Happy birthday to us Geminis!

I want to drop about 15 by then, so count me in. :)
  • divid
    divid Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. SW:225
  • melly0224
    melly0224 Posts: 15
    Options
    I would love to join. SW 302 GW:200
  • SHERRYCAN
    SHERRYCAN Posts: 13
    Options
    I want to join the challenge my
    CW~202
    GW-160

So 20lbs would be excellent!
  • mayie86
    mayie86 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join
    CW-198lbs
    GW-150lbs
  • kargell
    kargell Posts: 12
    Options
    Great Job so far Christina!! Keep it going!!
  • tiffsting
    tiffsting Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    SW: 248
    CW: 223
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Checking in. Day 2 of p90x. Still nursing a knee so cardio x instead of plyo. Ate clean although REALLY trying day on multiple fronts. See a lot of new people joining. Don't forget the rule of checking in daily :)
  • nathaliasmommy
    nathaliasmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Checkin in :-)
    ate on track today and did shaun t rockin body day 2
  • Showe53188
    Showe53188 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Check in! Day 3 since I started this challenge. I have been on track for the most part with my foods. Sadly I go over with my sugars a little bit but, its only day 3 and I feel like im off to a good start!
  • carriehopp
    carriehopp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Checking in... did ok yesterday, although the sodium was way too high. Need to cut back on that! Didn't really get much exercise in, so planning to do an extra long walk today
  • Lurvin_it
    Lurvin_it Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So far so good! this challenge has really been helping to keep me accountable with my workouts and eating. I've been riding my bike to work the last 3 days and it's been tough, but I feel great about it at the end of the day! I am still having horrible food cravings (pizza) but I've decided to allow myself a piece on my cheat day(Sunday). Also, at work we have Hershey's kisses and I'm trying to resist. I had 3 yesterday :/ my goal today is 0! I haven't weighed myself yet but, tomorrow morning I will and hope to see some results!
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Checking in for day 3.....I'm REALLY sore and doing p90x shoulders and arms was difficult......but done. Ate clean again. How's everyone else doing?
  • Startannie2day
    Startannie2day Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I am in! SW 186. Would love to be 20 lbs lighter just getting started. Good luck everyone
  • nathaliasmommy
    nathaliasmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    checkin in did shaunt t rockin body did 25 min only
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am in - My SW is 258!

This is great because when I started MFP in January I wanted to lose 40lbs by my 40th birthday at the end of May and I actually reached that goal last week! Now I need a new goal and this one is perfect. I can't wait to get started!

WOW, 40 pounds since January!! How did you do that? I would so love to have that kind of success.
    Thanks
  • mandif40
    mandif40 Posts: 10
    Options
    If it's not too late, I want to join the group! I need a challenge to motivate me. I just feel like I'm beating myself up and starving myself and having some friends would be really great. My birthday is next Sunday and I won't be able to lose 20lbs by then, but I would love to lose 20 by May so I can get into a swimsuit for swimming season!

SW: 175
    CW: 171
    GW: 135
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Hi, if it's not too late I'm interested too!! ;)
  • alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to jump on board?

SW: 169
    CW: 160
    GW: 140
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Check in. Yoga X DONE. Yes all 93 minutes of it too:) feel good afterwards but boy I that long. Y'all have a great day.