Replies

• ljm0104
    ljm0104 Posts: 42
    Options
    I am 5'1 and small framed. I am aiming for 100-120
  • leadvocalchick
    leadvocalchick Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5'2" and (currently) have a large frame!:sad: I'd love to see 120lbs. I averaged 125-130 thru high school, and was considered 'the fat girl' then. Now, 140lbs is at the high end for me...let's get there and see how it feels!!!! (Since it's been almost 20 years since we've see each other!! :laugh: )
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,979 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: I am 5'3" and currently weigh 111 (my goal is 110).......when I weighed 183 I was convinced that I was probably only 20 pounds overweight but when I got into the 160's I realized that I was kidding myself......I have continued to change my goal and as long as I still have too many "jiggly parts" i may continue to lower my goal.......I fit into the size 4 Levis I found at a store in my small town and I'm happy with that.......when someone tells me that I'm "fading away", I say "thank you"......my energy level is the highest it's ever been so I'm happy. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 1/2" tall with a small frame according to the wrist test. I am currently around 137lbs and my ultimate goal weight is 115lbs. 2.5 years ago I got down to 119-123 and was happy with that so even if I can't get down to 115 I'm alright with a toned 120 :)
  • mddomain
    mddomain Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", and my goal weight is 140. That's on the high end of the healthy weight range for me, but I was 280 at my heaviest, and 140 would put me at 50% of my body weight lost. When I get to 140, I'll revisit my goal and decide if I am happy there or if I want to try for 130.
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.75" and medium framed. My goal weight is 140. I was 145 when I was 15 and met my husband. I was still "heavy", but I had curves. I'm 28 and have 2 kids (both c-sects) and have never been less than 235 in my adult life, so I don't know what will look good on me. I will re-assess as I get close to reaching my goal.
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with a large frame. My goal weight is 125... I currently weigh 211 so I have a long way to go.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    4'11" small frame and my goal is 115 and when I get there I will r-eevaluate to see if I need to lose more. Was 98 in high school (back in the dark ages) and 107 after I had my three boys, now in my 50's and started MFP at 152, have lost 24 and plan on keeping this off for my health!
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,517 Member
    Options
    Good question!:drinker:

I'm 4'11 and three quarters of an inch, small frame.
    Weighed 96 lbs :noway: when started college.
    Current goal is size 10 this year :wink: then re-assess.

:laugh:
  • lhaims
    lhaims Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm just a teensy bit taller...I know i look good at 115 but right now would be very happy with 120.
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" with a medium frame - my goal is 136, the top of the healthy BMI range, and somewhere I haven't been since I was about 15!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    As a side note - where do you petite ladies first SEE the weight come off? I know when I gain it's in the belly typically (or at least more visible there)... but this last time I've noticed the weight loss in my FACE first.

Granted I'm not complaining about my face thinning out, but what about the pants, come on now! :laugh: :laugh:
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I haven't even noticed any weight loss yet (but I'm just down 10 pounds)... but typically it is most obvious in the belly area and the face for me... those are about the only places I have for fat to go!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any scale weight this go-round (since Jan of this year)... and my clothes fit exactly the same... but my face is thinner.

Now I just need to convince my gut to catch up to that. :laugh:
  • joany
    joany Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2"; I used to be 5' 2 3/4", so I have lost height already. I am 59, so I hope I don't lose any more height. I am large boned and weigh 145. I would like to weigh between 133-135 (a healthy BMI rate). But, it sure gets harder to lose weight when you get older!:ohwell:
  • paulaswrld
    paulaswrld Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'2" and 134 lbs. I have lost 30 lbs and range between a size 4 and 8, depending on what the clothing and brand is. My ideal weight is 122 since that would put me right in the middle of a healthy bmi. I've just adjusted my goals and settings on MFP to lose 1/2 lb per week instead of 1 lb per week now that I am in the healthy bmi range.

I've noticed the weight come off everywhere but I am really seeing it in my butt and thighs.
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    As a side note - where do you petite ladies first SEE the weight come off? I know when I gain it's in the belly typically (or at least more visible there)... but this last time I've noticed the weight loss in my FACE first.

Granted I'm not complaining about my face thinning out, but what about the pants, come on now! :laugh: :laugh:

I've lost it on my face and my belly (i have never really lost from there before) but I now appear to look a bit pear shaped which i thought was physically impossible with my dimensions :)
  • butterfly08uk
    Options
    Hi all

I am 4'11 and a bit and small frame
    As a young woman I was always between 120 and 125 pounds
    I will be 50 in a few weeks and have been sitting at 138 for a couple of years
    I'm hovering about 135 at the moment but finding the bit under my chin all the way down to my knees tricky to shift! Ha ha
    I have got a new treadmill which I am learning to walk on and using the Wii active, just completed the 30 day challenge which only really is getting me a bit fitter not thinner.
    I am living in Ireland the last 6 years after moving here from UK, a lot of the threads here are US and some of the exercise DVD's I hear you all on about are from the US....
    anyone out there got any ideas for a lady like me to shift and tone the middle regions?

Butterfly

Bust 38"
    Waist 33.5"
    Hip 41"
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    what? Im small framed! I have never been small nothing! holy sheep s&it batman! this is the best thing Ive hear all day!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options

People said my face looked smaller but I didn't see it. I first noticed it in my boobs, I have so far lost 3 sizes there. But I am not upset about that, they were BIG! My guy tells me to stop losing, I think he is sad to see them go, lol, but I was not losing for him so he can stop it. :laugh: Once I am at a mid range healthy BMI I will be happy.