30 Day Shred - Anyone just starting?

Options
I'm going to start today! I have done it once before, but have since gotten out of shape! So here I am again :smile:

Is anybody just starting, or starting it soon? I did it on my own last time, so some motivation from others doing it would be great!

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Finished it today, starting it again tomorrow.
  • Schann7
    Schann7 Posts: 218
    Options
    Nice work! :) Have you had good results?
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in a group that started today. I'll send you an invite.
  • Schann7
    Options
    Thanks! :) I appreciate it! I'm kinda new to using this site so still finding my way around!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Nice work! :) Have you had good results?

I felt like I was getting good results at first, but halfway though the 2nd workout and into the 3rd, I feel like it kind of dropped off. I'm thinking maybe because I struggled through 2 and 3 too much? I don't know. I've never worked out before, so I'm going to try it again now that I know how to do everything and can put a little more intensity into it.

I'm in a group that started today. I'll send you an invite.

I want in! It sucks to do it alone. lol
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    As ya know schann7 I just started yesterday... and now I know, dont mix them! Please can I have an invite to the group so im not lonely either lol
  • JoyBelle26
    Options
    I want in the group! :flowerforyou: lol I've done it a few times but I like to switch it up every couple of days..so I haven't really stuck to it yet.
  • botello89
    botello89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    me i wan
  • botello89
    botello89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    me i want in! i'm only on day 4
  • lqtransformation130
    lqtransformation130 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me I want in! I am starting tomorrow.
  • lisacsmith16
    lisacsmith16 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    On day 5! new to all this.... I want in! Need all the support I can get!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Oh oh! Me too! Starting tomorrow! (tried once, but about five days in I tore a ligament in my knee, so that was that!)
  • Preciousone86
    Options
    Can I have an invite as well please? I just joined the site and I restarted 30ds today :-)
  • Schann7
    Options
    How do I invite people? LOL If I even can!
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to try this...but I'll admit I'm a bit scared by all the folks who talk about how bad they hurt the first week!
  • Schann7
    Options
    Ok, I THINK I invited everyone correctly! Let me know if it did or didn't work! LOL

Don't be scared of the pain! It really does work and makes it soooo worth the first couple of days! :)
  • lilncbrat
    lilncbrat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    How do I invite people? LOL If I even can!
  • lilncbrat
    lilncbrat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to try this...but I'll admit I'm a bit scared by all the folks who talk about how bad they hurt the first week!
    HEY DAKOTA!

You should try it. It's awesome. She goes slow enough that you can slow down and get your form right, and if you get tired you can stop for a 5 beat as she says. I had GREAT results with her 90 day shred last year and lost almost 40 pounds because I followed a strict low carb diet too. It took me about a week before I could get all the way through level one without getting winded. I was sore but I was never so sore that I couldn't work out and I was terribly out of shape.

THAT WAS THEN!
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Just started it last night :D send me an invite to the group!
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2, can i have an invite too :)