Fell off the wagon AGAIN

Options
2»

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I started a diet on January 7th and by March 1st I had lost a total of 30 pounds. However since then I have fallen off the wagon numerous times and can't get my act together. I have also stopped doing my elliptical. Can anyone tell me what they have done to get themselves back on track ? I am trying to start again today but it doesn't seem promising... :ohwell: Thanks.

well get back on.

so you lost 30lbs in 2 months? Maybe you where doing too much to soon, slow down, take your time, build habits.

^this! That is a lot in a very short time so maybe go easier on yourself. Go for a walk somewhere you enjoy to be instead of working out on the machine or go for a nice swim. Check you aren't going overboard with eating too little because that is a huge reason we yoyo diet or just feel like giving up. Work out your TDEE and eat 20% below that. Is that a lot more than you were eating when dieting? Then realise you can still lose by eating more or at least give it a go and you might be able to stick to this till you reach goal. Good luck and no matter what just keeping going, there is no wagon just life and it goes on.
  • cindyfleetwood
    cindyfleetwood Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey do you want to do this weight thing together? I sure do need a diet partner.::i