Only one more day... or so... and...

Options
KrisKabob
KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
I'm heading to NEW YORK CITY!!!! Woohoo!!!!

I just hope I don't get pinned as the scrunchy lady from that episode of Sex in the City... "Who me? I'm from Macon, Georgia! Did you hear that Honey? They think I am from New York City!" Or something like that...hahaha.... not that I wear scrunchies or anything...

Hahahaaaa!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• KrisKabob
    Options
    I'm heading to NEW YORK CITY!!!! Woohoo!!!!

I just hope I don't get pinned as the scrunchy lady from that episode of Sex in the City... "Who me? I'm from Macon, Georgia! Did you hear that Honey? They think I am from New York City!" Or something like that...hahaha.... not that I wear scrunchies or anything...

Hahahaaaa!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO! What do you have planned to do????
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Picturing you now...

enchanted1126.jpg

Have a great time, missy! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Picturing you now...

enchanted1126.jpg

Have a great time, missy! :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AlliOops
    AlliOops Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I live in New York! If you have any questions or need some suggestions let me know :glasses:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Friday night we are going to a Yankee Game... my hub and his fam are HUGE fans!!! I don't have a favorite team - I just like baseball.

Saturday is reserved for sight-seeing... then dinner in Little Italy at Da Nico. My husband's fam are all Italian... full blooded... haha!!!

Not sure about Sunday... we fly out at Noon.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Friday night we are going to a Yankee Game... my hub and his fam are HUGE fans!!! I don't have a favorite team - I just like baseball.

Saturday is reserved for sight-seeing... then dinner in Little Italy at Da Nico. My husband's fam are all Italian... full blooded... haha!!!

Oh you married into an italian family too-- I had to get used to kissin everyone when I first met them.. Yeah and i have realized that all the italian cracks and stereotypes are pretty correct the men in my husbands family live up to it and yes the italian women are crazy lol but I love them
  • TamTastic
    Options

Sounds like a lot of fun!! I think I have been to that restaurant....trying to remember. There are so many great places to eat down there! MAN!
  • KrisKabob
    Options

Oh you married into an italian family too-- I had to get used to kissin everyone when I first met them.. Yeah and i have realized that all the italian cracks and stereotypes are pretty correct the men in my husbands family live up to it and yes the italian women are crazy lol but I love them

Haha! Yeah, my hub's family, I must say, lives up to the stereotypes too. I also had to get use to the kissing thing..lol, that's funny. :smooched: My hub's fam are all a bunch of firecrackers... and I love it!!! They are so much fun! :laugh:
  • AlliOops
    Options
    Can't go wrong in Little Italy. You should go for ice cream afterwards at Laboratorio Del Gelato

Laboratorio Del Gelato
    95 Orchard St, New York, NY
    (212) 343-9922

Believe me, it is well worth the splurge!!!

:love:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Can't go wrong in Little Italy. You should go for ice cream afterwards at Laboratorio Del Gelato

Laboratorio Del Gelato
    (212) 343-9922

O' girl... I don't plan on watching calories this weekend :blushing: ... my husband's already told me that I HAVE to get a slice of New York pizza!!! haha!

Thanks for the recommendation... I'll pass it along to my fellow travelers. :bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh yay Kris!!!

Have tons of fun!

Hubbz and our 7 y/o are going to 2 Yankee game (July 1st & 2nd)
    We're gonna try and sneak off for a full day of NYC excitement!!!.. One of the grandma's can watch the kiddies.

Enjoy that gorgeous hotel too!!!! Wowies!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Laboratorio Del Gelato
    (212) 343-9922

O' girl... I don't plan on watching calories this weekend :blushing: ... my husband's already told me that I HAVE to get a slice of New York pizza!!! haha!

Thanks for the recommendation... I'll pass it along to my fellow travelers. :bigsmile:
    Told ya!
    Those slices are HUGE!!!!
    You have to fold them and be careful not to burn the roof of your mouth with the cheese!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Mmmm NY Pizza!

If you see The Buttercup Bakery, go in and get a cupcake! hehe Or Magnolia is good too.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

Awww, darn! I have a graduation party to go to, or I'd say we'd drive in and meet cha for dinna!!!
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Oh yay Kris!!!

Have tons of fun!

We're gonna try and sneak off for a full day of NYC excitement!!!.. One of the grandma's can watch the kiddies.

Haha!! You crack me up! I can't wait to go Friday... BUT I am leaving my lil' guy at home so I will really miss him this weekend. :cry: BUT I know I will have an overwhelming blast in NY!!! :bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    Options

Awww, darn! I have a graduation party to go to, or I'd say we'd drive in and meet cha for dinna!!!

DARN!!! That wouldn't have been fun!

I have an idea!!!! Since so many MFPers live in or near NY then we should plan a huge get-together weekend one weekend!!!! That would be so much fun!!!!
  • AlliOops
    Options
    Mmmm NY Pizza!

If you see The Buttercup Bakery, go in and get a cupcake! hehe Or Magnolia is good too.

Oh girl, you are KILLING me with Magnolia Bakery reference. I can't go anywhere in the West VIllage without making a "special" detour. Their frosting is heaven. I mean, its real life heaven. When I die, I want to ride a magic carpet all over the universe and eat never-ending plates full of Magnolia Cupcakes!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Oh yay Kris!!!

Have tons of fun!

Haha!! You crack me up! I can't wait to go Friday... BUT I am leaving my lil' guy at home so I will really miss him this weekend. :cry: BUT I know I will have an overwhelming blast in NY!!! :bigsmile:
    Oh girly.... you need time off from 'mommyhood'.
    Enjoy every second of it honey! No time to rest... it's GO GO GO in NYC!
  • TamTastic
    Options

DARN!!! That wouldn't have been fun!

I have an idea!!!! Since so many MFPers live in or near NY then we should plan a huge get-together weekend one weekend!!!! That would be so much fun!!!!

Absolutely!! How fun would that be!

Man, if I didn't have to work Saturday, I would totally come in and meet you at one of your tourist haunts! hahaha!