6 pants sizes 2 shirt sizes

Options
And 23 pound weight loss since jan 3 2013.
I ride mountain bikes, walk, eat healthier. Drink more water. I watch my sugar intake to prevent diabetes :)
I eat more veggies. I used to take about 2490 calories a meal. I weighed myself and seen i was at 300. Ever since then I have a life change. And I am so happy I did it. Just make sure to get your protein in. My normal calorie intake is 1490 a day and I have an inactive job.

Replies

• ax150
    ax150 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! That's a great accomplishment in such a short time!
  • jennygreene09
    jennygreene09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Excellent - keep up the great work!!
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    And 23 pound weight loss since jan 3 2013.
    I ride mountain bikes, walk, eat healthier. Drink more water. I watch my sugar intake to prevent diabetes :)
    I eat more veggies. I used to take about 2490 calories a meal. I weighed myself and seen i was at 300. Ever since then I have a life change. And I am so happy I did it. Just make sure to get your protein in. My normal calorie intake is 1490 a day and I have an inactive job.

Wow! 6 pants sizes and 2 shirt sizes with a 23 lb loss! It normally takes a loss of 10 - 15 lbs. for me to change sizes! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!