Options
    Wow Big difference ! Keep up the good work its clearly worth it !:happy:
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    amazing job! keep up the good work, you got this!! :)
  • ladygrace2181
    ladygrace2181 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a great testimony! Thank you so very much for sharing your story. You have been an encouragement to me, as well as many others I'm sure! You look great! Keep on keeping on, girl. :happy:
  • motherteres1000
    Options
    You are doing a Great Job!!! Keep up the hard work because it is paying off!!! I would like to be your friend if you would add me. I also need to lose 100+.
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats you are VERY inspiring :):flowerforyou:
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. You look great, keep it up. :smile:
  • wifey103188
    Options
    your amazing reading this brought tears to my eyes cause a lot of what you said sounds just like me. Except im no where near 90 lbs down yet but im trying to keep my head up. So THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your story it gives me hope!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look awesome! Congrats!
  • disneyrosen5
    Options
    Thank you so much for telling your story, you've made my day.

I've started at 328lb on 23 February 2012, joined slimming world and have lost 56lbs with them, and I'm currently 277lbs. Lately though I been struggling with boredom, and although I don't want to put the weigh back on I haven't been trying very hard to continue.

A couple of days ago I just happened to find the mfp app on my phone and have been so pleasantly surprised. I've been so inspired by some of the stories and success photo's i've seen over the last couple of days its given me my fight back. So I've started counting every morsel I put in my mouth, I've order some fitness dvds to use at home, and as I've next week I will start walking at least 2 to 3 times a week.

My target is to lose another 3 Stone by 25/12/2013, and I really think I can do it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Great loss and transformation!
  • shirlann60
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story it is great to see someone who made up her mind and is achieving her goals. I have failed at every attempt. When I get stressed I turn to comfort foods. I am a tax preparer and I eat badly during tax season. Now that it is over today my focus is on my health again, You motivated me to do better. Sometimes you feel like you're out there all alone. Again thanks for sharing and giving me hope.
  • JayGetsFit
    JayGetsFit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing honey! Keep up the fabulous work!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I have 100lbs to lose and you are very inspiring! :-) Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    truly inspiring you will reach your goal in no time! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • nicstir
    nicstir Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    that is a huge accomplishment good for you :)
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U did that, Hunty! Congrats!
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    DAAAAAMN, GIRL!!! You look AMAZING!!! congrats on all your success and keep up the awesome work! :)
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are Fabulous. Thank you for sharing your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!