The Walking Dead finale

Options

Replies

• JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Oh and did anyone else find Glen's proposal extremely cheesy??

Yes!!! Probably because I was annoyed that they showed it when I wanted to see the Meryl/Daryl scenes instead though.

That was a pretty sweet ring though after he cleaned off the rotted finger

Omg! He had the nerve to ask Hershel for his blessing, he should have had the nerve to get on his knees and propose! What's up with just handing it to her????

That's exactly what I was thinking!!! He needed to get on his knee!! :laugh: Not just like woop! Here you go in your palm, we're engaged now. lol!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Yes!!! Probably because I was annoyed that they showed it when I wanted to see the Meryl/Daryl scenes instead though.

Omg! He had the nerve to ask Hershel for his blessing, he should have had the nerve to get on his knees and propose! What's up with just handing it to her????

That's exactly what I was thinking!!! He needed to get on his knee!! :laugh: Not just like woop! Here you go in your palm, we're engaged now. lol!

He didn't even ask just stuck the ring in her hand ...Atleast speak man :grumble: ........

Daryl won't die because the shows ratings would plummet ... Rick won't die either he still has both arms .........
  • SquidandWhale
    Options

No way! It was totally romanic how he gave her a ring he ripped off a zombie's finger. That was plenty sweet...
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If Daryl dies, we riot.

lol! He's a stud. Southern boy badazz
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    With Daryl reaction to finding Merle I think he's set up to kill the Governor or Glen will kill him. I started watching the marathon last night because my husband wants to finally get into it along with me and the rest of the planet. I noticed in one of the commercials last night that there's a shot of Andrea undone from the chair with blood all over her face though. Glad to see her free but were the Governor inflicted wounds or was it someone else's blood? Hmmm... Oh and did anyone else find Glen's proposal extremely cheesy??

I found it cheesy too! I was hoping he'd do something much more romantic! He's such an adorable kid!
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options
    Whhhaattttt?! 27 die in the next episode?!!?!? Oh gosh, anyone but Daryl please!!! lol! :laugh: :laugh:

I think Andrea is going to be saved by Michonne so they can be bff's again. And Milton might be kidnapped and tied up just like Andrea...
    I think... Rick and his prison crew are going to escape the prison, maybe leave traps/walker bombs for the governor's minions when the governor goes and attacks.
    And Daryl stays behind to kill the governor because he wants revenge.
    The prison crew might takeover Woodbury when it's without it's gunpower/manpower? Or Tyrese and his wife are left behind to protect woodbury, but invite Rick in with open arms to make ammends and team up?
    Glen and Maggie better have a wedding!! I loovveee weddings! lol! :heart:
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Squeeeeeeee
  • Tigger228
    Tigger228 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Best show ever! My favorite characters are Daryl (who I hope gets to kill the Governor) and Michonne (who are also the strongest characters ironically enough). The finale is so bittersweet, we finally get to see what happens but go through withdrawal for the next 7 months until season 4.

I do care about everyone else in the group but unfortunately, it's time for some of the originals to go :(
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options
    If Daryl dies, we riot.

:devil: :brokenheart: :explode: :sad: :mad: :huh: :laugh: TRUTH! lol!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My biggest fear is that they will leave us hanging until the next season! That would KILL me!
  • brentalanrhodes
    Options
    And Michael Rooker (Merle) is probably my new favorite actor. That dude is intense on AND off the set. I found myself uncomfortable a little during his Talking Dead interview after the show. I was just waiting on him to get up and kick somebody's *kitten*. lol
  • brentalanrhodes
    Options
    My biggest fear is that they will leave us hanging until the next season! That would KILL me!

Oh you know they will. Big time
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    And Michael Rooker (Merle) is probably my new favorite actor. That dude is intense on AND off the set. I found myself uncomfortable a little during his Talking Dead interview after the show. I was just waiting on him to get up and kick somebody's *kitten*. lol

I was too! He's obviously method--there's not the character of Merle so much as he IS Merle.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Of the 27 to die in the finale - my guess is a lot of them will be Woodbury-ites that we either barely know or don't know (like Ben, long hair guy, and hat guy that Merle killed in last week's episode).

Either way - I can't wait until Sunday. This is the only show that I schedule my entire weekend around! :laugh:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options

Ok I felt the same way I was on the edge of my seat listening to him on the talking dead lmao

yes 27 people die in the finale I saw it said in a magazine. I assume it will be more of woodbury. I love Hershel but sadly I think they will kill him off :( I don tthink Daryl could handle Carol dieing Andrea annoys me but dont think they will kill her. Its hard to tell who they will kill off now that we are getting to such a small group. I do wish Tyrese and sister would join us and also hope (i think left it open for that) Morgan will end up joining in the future.
  • brentalanrhodes
    Options
    I was too! He's obviously method--there's not the character of Merle so much as he IS Merle.

When he was telling the "stump knife in the crack" story and he told the guy to "come here". I felt like I was in trouble or something. lol!
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    I won't mind if Andrea dies. She's irritating.

Someone else mentioned it, but I really want Lori's ghost GONE. We were so happy when she finally died (we nicknamed her "b*tchface").

I'm tired of Rick, but I think just the way TV is, he has to stick around until the end.

The whole governor thing has to end. I've been bored with this story since it started. The last episode was so exciting with walkers coming after Michonne and Merle... I was like "FINALLY! I had forgotten what this show was about!" So I hope that the finale not only kills the governor, but includes a big walker threat. And like lots of people have said, I hope Daryl and Michonne get it done. Those two are my favorites, other than Glenn.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I like 'em all. Everyone hates Andrea, but I can't lie, I think she's a bad *kitten*. Meryl dying I didn't give a **** less about, but I hate to see Daryl upset. Rick is starting to annoy me.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I was beside myself on this last episode!!! My dog thinks I am crazy! I am certainly hoping that no originals go. Hopefully next season Carol and Daryl will get together but I liked Rick's growth toward the end of the season, was worried about him for a bit. I will be on it Sunday night!!!

Daryl and Carol?? Hell naw! I see them like brother and sister......is there suppose to be something 'romantic' there. I was always under the impression they just became close after Carol's daughter went missing.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I knew as soon as Hershel gave Glenn his blessing they were setting us up, I think Hershel or Glenn will die and that will suck, I don't want to see Rick, Glenn or Daryl die though, I cant take that lol I love the cast and it would be weird not seeing all of them next season. I don't think they will kill the gov yet ... hes to bad *kitten* we haven't seen the last of him.