What they say... What they really mean...

Options
13»

Replies

• miked7344
    miked7344 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sorry Bud. When I'm at work avatars don't show up. My fault. LOL
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    great pic = im f*cking you with my eyeballs
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    i'm not a creeper = i'm a creeper

Haha! My Favorite!

However, I am not a creeper! :wink: :wink:
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options

i'm not a creeper = i'm a creeper

lol I'm not a creeper! I promise <3
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    ♥ this thread!!

I'm not excepting friend requests right now=I'm way f*cking cool...you better recognize.
    Bang, Date, Marry=I said all three, but I'm really just hoping that it will up my chances of getting to bang you. Where are you from again?
    burned 36 calories doing 20 minutes of "Cleaning, light, moderate effort"=I really need a to justify eating that damn twinkie!! How many calories did I burn typing this post?
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ♥ this thread!!

I'm not excepting friend requests right now=I'm way f*cking cool...you better recognize.
    Bang, Date, Marry=I said all three, but I'm really just hoping that it will up my chances of getting to bang you. Where are you from again?
    burned 36 calories doing 20 minutes of "Cleaning, light, moderate effort"=I really need a to justify eating that damn twinkie!! How many calories did I burn typing this post?

^^AWESOME! LMAO!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    ♥ this thread!!

As somebody who doesn't ACCEPT friend requests right now... I agree!