123lbs down (56kgs) w pics

Options
cheddle
cheddle Posts: 102 Member
Been on MFP for a while now- I posted some comparisons at 99kgs - just before I started the final part of my weight loss epic saga I primarily weight lift, the barbell is my friend :-) I did some internet research on nutrition and used MFP to track food and calories burnt, I gym between 4 and 12 times a week :-P for sometimes 10 mins and up to 2 hours. I work a desk job.

Decided to lose weight and change my physique because I felt that my body didnt reflect the person I felt inside, I am a competent and capable young professional and I wanted my body image to show it.

from 99kgs to 87.2kgs I worked with Ewan and Steph from PlanetMax in Hobart, who worked around my existing habits to fine tune my exercise and diet, the last pics are the comparisons of before and after their challenge! FYI it was about 2100 calories per day, with a 4-day body building style weights program with 20 mins cardio a day

Further going from 99kgs to 87kgs I did lose about 20% of my strength! this was due to shifting from compound lifts to more targeted lifts to sculpt up a few areas, focusing on strength im sure it would return!

My next goal is to drop from my current 15% body fat to 10% while maintaining about 90kgs body weight!

143kgs
143kgs-1.jpg

135kgs
135kgs-1.jpg

130kgs
130kgs-1.jpg

120kgs
120kgs-1.jpg

107kgs
107kgs-1.jpg

99kgs
99kgs-1.jpg

99kgs to 87kgs comparisons
side_pants.jpg
back3_pants.jpg
back2_pants.jpg

P.S: i drew some pants on my new pics, budgie smugglers are not actually forum friendly

Replies

• gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep it up. Your arms and chest show the most difference for me but you can see the loss all over. Yay for you!!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Well done keep up a good work. You look great
  • cheddle
    cheddle Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    thanks =-) I drew some pants on my latest pics... noticed forum rules arnt undie friendly!
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look great my man. Keep up the good work. I am right behind you. I need to finish up and lose 55 more lbs.
  • kjleijen
    kjleijen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation of both body and attitude. Shoulders and arms very toned. Ready for a hot Aussie summer at the beach. Well here in Brisbane it is. Awesome job.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    amazing work! how did u get so lean on those last 2 pics ?? you took it to the next level there id love to know . 10/10
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    WOW - you look so much younger!! Awesome job mate.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    WOW! Outstanding progress! You've done well!
  • justlittlem
    Options
    Wow, you look really good!

Congrats!!

" budgie smugglers are not actually forum friendly" made me chuckle.
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! Well done :)
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • chlower
    chlower Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful and like above poster said, younger! Awesome way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!