The Walking Dead finale

Options

Replies

• Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    think there's a pretty good chance that all of Tyrese's group will die, as much as I would like to see him join the group.
    Andrea... I hate her character! She always looks so smug. Even though any continued harm done by the the Governor is her fault when she didn't kill him in his sleep. I just want to punch her in the face. I hope she gets the ax too.

LOL, I wanted to punch her too!!!
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Ok this is off the subject but in the episode before last sunday, when the Govenor was setting up his "torture" chamber. The first thing he sets on the table was a speculum!!! What is THAT going to be used for!??!??!!

So glad I wasn't the only one that said that! All the other things yeah I get it torture blah, blah, blah. But the speculum? That's just got sadistic written all over it!

I'm just hoping its some prop guy's mistake!

Um, if you read the books, it's not a mistake. Ugh. The Governor's a bad, bad guy. Good riddance (assuming that he dies).
  • Abbygirl43
    Options
    Ok this is off the subject but in the episode before last sunday, when the Govenor was setting up his "torture" chamber. The first thing he sets on the table was a speculum!!! What is THAT going to be used for!??!??!!

So glad I wasn't the only one that said that! All the other things yeah I get it torture blah, blah, blah. But the speculum? That's just got sadistic written all over it!

Never read the comic books. That sick b***stard has gotta go!!!

I'm just hoping its some prop guy's mistake!

Um, if you read the books, it's not a mistake. Ugh. The Governor's a bad, bad guy. Good riddance (assuming that he dies).
  • Abbygirl43
    Options
    Sick b****stard has gotta GO!
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Hershel, Carol, Beth, Judith, Governor, Martinez, Milton, Tyrese - All are most likely goners.. I give Daryl and Andrea 50/50 to live.. Maggie, Michonne, Glen, Rick, Carl live on to fight another day...
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    Nothing will happen to Daryl or Rick. Anyone else could die, in my opinion.

I agree they are two of the best!! Daryl is my # fav tho!!
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    Hershel, Carol, Beth, Judith, Governor, Martinez, Milton, Tyrese - All are most likely goners.. I give Daryl and Andrea 50/50 to live.. Maggie, Michonne, Glen, Rick, Carl live on to fight another day...

I think Hershel may be a gonner as well, but I will miss him, he was such a warm character. Good Riddance to that crazy $$$ Govenor, I literally hate him!!lol They better make sure Martinez is taken out because he would keep the drama going just like the govenor, he crazy!! Andrea will make it and so will Michonne, they are both tough cookies!!
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    I hope Daryl kills the Gov and Michonne saves Andrea.

I hope Michonne punches Andrea in her pretty blonde face... then saves her.. :wink:

I think Michone will be the one who kills zombie Andrea...

You think so? I do think Michonne already forgave Andrea for her stupidity, im just sayin
  • Silver82
    Silver82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This show has been an awesome addition to Sunday nights. My favorite character is Daryl and I swear if they kill him off I'll riot! I think he has a good chance to have revenge on the Gov, but I also see Milton coming through to take him out when he discovers that he has Andrea in his clutches.

All-in-all I don't find any of the characters truly weak. They all play a part to balance each other and have more depth than one dimensional good guy or bad guy. I think that's what I love most about this series.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I hope Daryl kills the Gov and Michonne saves Andrea.

I hope Michonne punches Andrea in her pretty blonde face... then saves her.. :wink:

I think Michone will be the one who kills zombie Andrea...

You think so? I do think Michonne already forgave Andrea for her stupidity, im just sayin
    ''

I think she did, too.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Daryl didn't kill the zombie Merle as he only stabbed the side of Merle's brain that was dead in the first place.

1/2 brained Zombie Merle will be back !!
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    Daryl didn't kill the zombie Merle as he only stabbed the side of Merle's brain that was dead in the first place.

1/2 brained Zombie Merle will be back !!

WHAT!!!!
    Omg! Now you got me thinking. I really hope Merle is gone, lol. I'm empathetic to Daryl and his feelings for his brother but Merle, is a zombie now and with his strength aint no telling who he would come back to bite, LOL :explode:
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    BTW, the marathon of Walking dead is started last night and continues tonight, woohoo, for those who never seen it or just wanna re watch, I could watch it over and over again. :laugh:
  • E_H9
    E_H9 Posts: 23
    Options
    I love the show, although I think it pales in comparison to Breaking Bad. Daryl gets my heart a-flutterin'

tumblr_m3ahsaYlpQ1r3kh5i.gif

Yes to everything you said. :drinker:
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Really looking forward to the finale! Every episode, I'm concerned for the lives of Maggie, Hershel, and Andrea. I would be very surprised if Andrea survives the finale.

This may have been mentioned already, but the Governor will survive this finale - the prison arc is supposed to last a second season. Not sure how they'll drag it out more, but the governor's not out of this just yet.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Love it, love everything about it... know what happens 'cause I read the comics!
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Love it, love everything about it... know what happens 'cause I read the comics!

It doesn't follow the comics so don't bet on it...

No one but walkers n the Govs. men will die. Rick left the prison and turned it into a Zombie Bomb, courtesty the Gov. example! Tyrese n his sister will save Andrea and split Woodbury. They will then be looking for Ricks group and run into Daryl. The Gov will go bonkers and want to look for Michone, but wont die That will be next season....
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    The zombies realize that humans are too risky and form a social order where liberties and freedoms are their motto...eat or be eaten...

Andrea is tortured by the Gov. and while eating the Gov. turns and eats the Gov.

Rick wakes up in the hospital and is billed $100,000 in medical fees, commits suicide, turns and starts the zombie apocolypse.

Resurected Merle and his brother Daryl drive big trucks, spit and get drunk, hunt deer and fish, and live happily ever after.

AMC goes broke
    The end
  • prwhicks
    prwhicks Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they should have kept drunken zombie Merle around for comic relief.
  • combatbunny
    combatbunny Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love Michonne. As long as nothing bad happens to her i'll be okay, lol!!!