Starting 30DS AGAIN! Anybody else want to join me?

Options

Replies

• NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    SULLENBUNNY you can do it! Its only my 3rd day & Im over it but got to keep going. Im going to rest tomorrow. Im doing the 30day squat as well so when its rest day for squats thats rest day for exercising except my 30min walk.
    Keep going all....imagine how fantastic we will all feel in 2wks :smile:
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Not mine either the pushups but I have been told I will get better.....my shoulder are still sore but not as sore as yesterday :smile:
  • PORSCHEALOVE
    Options
    what is 30DS?:noway:
  • Schann7
    Schann7 Posts: 218
    Options
    I'm on day 2, level 1 :) It's also my second time at doing this! I loved the results I got, so I can't wait to see what this time around will do!
  • oahubeachgirl
    oahubeachgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Luck everyone! I'm on L2D6 and it does get easier!! It's so motivating to see yourself getting stronger! I just bought Ripped in 30 and I'm gonna start it once I finish 30DS
  • MrsBlu2006
    Options
    I'm in I've started before but never kept at it. I have a birthday trip planned in exactly 30 days so seems like the perfect time.
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started Monday. I have great results with 30DS and I'm trying my best to stick with it for the full 30 days no matter what. Good luck everyone!
  • Sullenbunny
    Options
    SULLENBUNNY you can do it! Its only my 3rd day & Im over it but got to keep going. Im going to rest tomorrow. Im doing the 30day squat as well so when its rest day for squats thats rest day for exercising except my 30min walk.
    Keep going all....imagine how fantastic we will all feel in 2wks :smile:

Thank you so much! I know we all can do it!!! The rebounder really helped me last night with the jumping jacks, and the buut kicks..ugh, I forgot about those butt kicks....What's the 30 day squat?? Sounds tempting...
  • cricketblue99
    Options
    I keep hearing so much about 30DS; I'm going to have to check it out. Does anyone know if it's available on Netflix? I love my Pilates and Yoga....but JM scares me a bit. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up, so I'm super hesitant to buy it. (I already have a stack on exercise DVDs that are collecting dust...always go back to Crunch Pilates and Crunch Yoga!)
  • Sullenbunny
    Options
    I keep hearing so much about 30DS; I'm going to have to check it out. Does anyone know if it's available on Netflix? I love my Pilates and Yoga....but JM scares me a bit. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up, so I'm super hesitant to buy it. (I already have a stack on exercise DVDs that are collecting dust...always go back to Crunch Pilates and Crunch Yoga!)

youtube, do a little searching for 30 day shred level one. its on there :)
  • queen_evie
    queen_evie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a while now but not consistently! I'm on Level 2 but only ever seem to do it twice a week or so (plus I run 3-4 times a week). :-/
    Really want to see those 'results' JM keeps harping on about! So I'm going to have a crack at doing it more often.

Happy to support/encourage anyone else, add me! :)
  • passionflwr1
    passionflwr1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just did level 1 day 8 yesterday. I've only given myself one day off since I started because I'm afraid of losing motivation. I noticed that even though you are in a lot of pain after the first 1-2 days and want to take a day off, the pain seems to go away while doing the workout (weird!). I also add some extra leg stretching afterwards because I don't think she does enough. Level 1 is way easier now than it was in the beginning, but I'm very afraid of level 2.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 2! So sore, but it feels sooo good! :smile:
  • Sullenbunny
    Options

YAAAAAAAY!!! Way to go!!! I'm headed downstairs (reluctantly) to start my day 2. Thanks so much for starting this thread!! :)
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    here's the youtube link for level 1:

http://youtu.be/1Pc-NizMgg8
  • Kandace_Riopel
    Kandace_Riopel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    im def up for it started again today and like most of the others i havent made it past level one .... also doing the hip hop abs for fun with the kids as they enjoy the dancing part!
  • MamaFunky
    Options

YAAAAAAAY!!! Way to go!!! I'm headed downstairs (reluctantly) to start my day 2. Thanks so much for starting this thread!! :)

Good luck! only 20 minutes and you will be done! :smile:
  • MamaFunky
    Options
    im def up for it started again today and like most of the others i havent made it past level one .... also doing the hip hop abs for fun with the kids as they enjoy the dancing part!

I'll have to look into the hip hop abs! My kids would love that too. They love doing the Zumba DVD's with me! sounds like alot of fun!
  • MamaFunky
    Options
    how many calories are you guys logging for the 30DS? I am doing 200. Does that seem like too much? don't want to over estimate!
  • MamaFunky
    Options
    here's the youtube link for level 1:

http://youtu.be/1Pc-NizMgg8

thanks for posting the link! That is a great way to get it free!