Looking for 30 something working mommies!

Options

Replies

• Jodycnd
    Jodycnd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That sounds like me! Working mom (currently trying to survive tax season) of two girls, 5 and 3!
  • nataliejorgensen52
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 31 year old working mom with a 2 1/2 year old boy. I'm at my fattest ever and also need motivation!!

please invite me

Natz
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi! 37 y/o working mom of 5 boys, ages 18, 17, 11, 10, & 9. I work 3rd shift (2130-0600) as a shipping clerk at a Pepsi/Quaker warehouse full time. My youngest son also has Asperger's Syndrome. Needless to say, my husband and I have our work cut out for us. Anyone may add me as well :)
  • SAMOORE32
    Options
    Hi! I am a working mom with 2 boys (10 and 12). I am also a student by night! Happy fitness!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    double post
  • phillrachel
    Options
    I'm a 31 year old working mom with two little girls age 5 and 2. I also attend college part time so life is busy to say the least. I could use all the support I can get so anyone please fill free to add me. I'm training for my first 5k. I don't have a ton to lose but maybe 5-10 pounds, that may not seem a ton but I'm only 5ft tall so 10 pounds is a lot on my short frame! I really want to tone my arms and stomach after having two csections. I know their are abs under there somewhere!!!!
  • ECADNAC81
    ECADNAC81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We can support each other. I'm a 31 year mom of 3year old very active boy!!! Feel free to add me
  • kaszay
    kaszay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    MommaChocoLat You must be an amazing woman to raise 5 boys ! :flowerforyou: (+husband it makes 6 lol) I'm sometimes fed'up with my 2boys , and 5 ?! and working night ?! where do you get strength for all this woman ! lol

My older son has astma and ADHD , we just got out of hospital after 2 weeks (major asthma attack). And younger (6) is just puuuure silver..... i got him today at 5pm from preschool and he was like on "something" .... where do these kids get power from ?! tell me , because i could use some too :happy:

I was looking today at work at films about p90x effects.... aaaaand i think i'm gonna try it instead of Turbo Fire. If it'll be to hard i can always go back to TF.
  • garryt1980
    garryt1980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have all the qualifications required but the ovaries:/
    -30s
    -working
    -parent

So close, yet so far...
  • Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am a full time working mother of 4 and itching to find balance!
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am 33, single mom of a 10 year old.
  • kaszay
    kaszay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Garry you will be the sweet cherry on a pie as a daddy on board :) good luck with your makeover :)
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am in that club! :happy: I will add the OP and anyone else you can add me too!
  • acannon87
    Options
    25 year old, mother of 2 (9 & 7 year olds). Full time nurse and taking care of my sick father in law that just moved in with us. The only time I get to work out is on my lunch hour. Its tough but I see a difference in my health and attitude already. Good Luck Everyone!!!
  • jtempalski
    Options
    Hi everyone! 32 yr old mom of a fun little 6 yr old girl and full time worker! Would love to meet some people on MFP and try to keep each other motivated!
  • jyceeee
    jyceeee Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm going to add you all lol.

I just started this app again and will be doing workouts at home using the NTC app.

I am a working mother of a 3 year olf (girl) and it is hard to take care of yourself doing exercises and eating healthy (all the time) and spending as much time as you have with your little ones.
  • c2hrist3a
    c2hrist3a Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    36 year old working mom here! I'll add you. :)
  • kaustin515
    kaustin515 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mommy to a 1 year old! I am really thankful for this site and love to add new friends who like to motivate one another!
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 year old single mom of three boys! I work at home and spend all day with my youngest!! Looking forward to spring and warm weather so we can be outdoors and more active :)
  • jtempalski
    Options
    hi girls , so maybe we'll say more about what we do? are you on any diet? how and how much do you exercise? I try to eat below 1500kcal and started TurboFire (from BeachBody) 4 days ago. My hope is to go to pool with my kids in summer and NOT to be embarassed or feel bad in my own body. I've got 3 months till summer and I know i can make it.
    I am in week 4 right now of Turbo fire! Hope you enjoy it... this is the 1st time I can say I stuck with something and have only missed ONE workout in the four weeks!