30DS 10 day progress pics

Options
2»

Replies

• quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1, day 7, and I have a question--

I'm getting sronger for sure, but I still can't do all the reps with the dumbells. What if I do level 1 a few more days till I'm there? Does that make sense to anyone?

Yeah, I think it's fine! Sometimes when I didn't do the shred for a few days, I would do a couple days of the previous level to get back into it. I think level 2 is a big step from level 1 so if you don't feel quite ready, a few more days definitely won't hurt! Listen to your body :)
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1, day 7, and I have a question--

I'm getting sronger for sure, but I still can't do all the reps with the dumbells. What if I do level 1 a few more days till I'm there? Does that make sense to anyone?

Yeah, I think it's fine! Sometimes when I didn't do the shred for a few days, I would do a couple days of the previous level to get back into it. I think level 2 is a big step from level 1 so if you don't feel quite ready, a few more days definitely won't hurt! Listen to your body :)

Thanks. Yeah, I guess it's common sense. I originally committed to the 30 days and was looking forward to the end, but now I'd have no problem doing it longer. I really enjoy starting my day like this. It makes me feel invinceable!
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep going! I did the shred last month and am on my second round now....I lost 10 inches from my body during the first 30! I could hardly do all of the reps, sometimes felt I was just going through the motions....on my second time through I am so so much stronger...I can do almost everything Natalie does besides the push-ups...have to stick with Anita on those!

Keep it up and I will too! We got this!
  • Jenn5024
    Jenn5024 Posts: 27
    Options
    This is me after 15 days into the shred!!!

http://pinterest.com/pin/457748749596014861/
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 today!!! Please tell me I won't die!
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Did you die?
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    OK, That's it, I am going to start this Monday before my AM gym trips!

Question, for best results, do I have to do 10 days consecutive, or would I be OK to take Sat & Sun off .....
    *Note, I would also be doing the more modified exercises due to coming off severe ankle injury.

• jheads
    Options

Did you die?

Nope didn't die but had my butt handed to me!!! Actually I liked it better than level 1. Looking forward to tomorrow.
  • jessedewdle
    jessedewdle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting level 2 today as well! You. Look. Amazing! And your can do attitude is an inspiration. :)
  • jheads
    Options
    I'm just starting level 2 today as well! You. Look. Amazing! And your can do attitude is an inspiration. :)

Seriously made me cry!! It has been a long time since someone has said I looked good (other than my obligated husband who tells me I'm beautiful everyday) but its so nice to hear it from someone else. :heart:
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    3d9fa10c-dfb3-4699-b1a7-77ad198d0867.jpg

March 18th to March 27
    4.4 pounds lost and 3/4 inch from hips and waist. I wish I would have measured my arms.

What is 30DS?
  • jheads
    Options
    3d9fa10c-dfb3-4699-b1a7-77ad198d0867.jpg

March 18th to March 27
    4.4 pounds lost and 3/4 inch from hips and waist. I wish I would have measured my arms.

What is 30DS?

It's a Jillian Michaels workout. It's available on YouTube or many retailers including Amazon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!