fitbit yes or no?

Options
2»

Replies

• brittknight828
    Options
    So, I'm also interested in a Fitbit. This new one coming out, how do you check to see where you are for the day during the day? It doesn't look like you can read a screen like the fitbit one. Any ideas as to how the Flex will work?

I have the FitBit Zip (smaller/cheaper/simpler one), and it came with a little device that you keep plugged into your computer's USB port. Whenever I'm near my computer, it syncs up, so I can see how many steps I've taken and calories I've burned so far in the day. Not sure how the other models work, but I know you can sync it up with smartphones too.

I've only had mine for about a week now, and love it. I think it is such a cool concept to see how many calories you're actually burning throughout the day, and am finding it useful. Someone else on this board had mentioned she got one because she was confused with the whole TDEE thing and I am on the same page as her. I have a desk job, but I also work out several times a week, so I was clueless as to how many calories I actually was burning. The FitBit makes me feel like my goals are more attainable. :)