Challenge: Lose 20lbs by 5/29!!

Options

Replies

• detkalove
    detkalove Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty high goal but maybe that's what I need as well for my motivation!!! I start at 155lb and need to be as close as possible to 125lb so add me please:)
  • aerdna88
    aerdna88 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Count me in....

When do we start?
  • Bwneyegirl
    Options
    Count me in!! I want to join this challenge, I need a boost!

SW: 215
    GW:170
  • Twins_mommy09
    Twins_mommy09 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! CW 205. I seemed to have slowed down progress and really need some inspiration and tips to keep focused. I would LOVE to see 185 by the end of May!!!
  • emhill21
    emhill21 Posts: 130
    Options
    Is there still room in the challenge? I would like to join please and thank you

CW 164
    GW135
  • arpank
    arpank Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    SW - 180
    GW - 160
  • Heamarie
    Heamarie Posts: 1
    Options
    I am definetly in. My goal right now is about 10 pounds a month. But to stay on track 20 pounds by 5/39/13 sounds like an awesome option. This will be right at graduation for the high school I teach at.
    Starting Weight: 262
    Current Weight: 251
    Goal Weight: 185
    By May 29: 231
  • mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    can i join? my CW is 163.4 and my UGW is 145 so this would be perfect!
  • sarahhallNA
    Options
    I would love to join you! My SW was 168 and I have lost around 14 lb so far... but I want to lose another 20-25 to be slim for my wedding day in June! Any encouragement I can get is definitely helpful!
  • ladyca
    ladyca Posts: 4
    Options
    If there is still room, please count me in!
    CW 165
    GW 140
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    The following have been added:
    jbwells30 Bonnieg318 wllwsmmr sheszamazing aharwood04 mefit87 Allisonbennett79 madyooch luke1james danibu98 artistryrose Taylormade_80 adudu talozie fightforfit13 fabuloushirley HealthyWarrior misti017 detkalove aerdna88 Bwneyegirl Twins_mommy09 emhill21 arpank Heamarie mariefrance91 sarahhallNA ladyca

Everyone who has requested to be a part of this challenge should have received a friend request from me with a note letting you know what URL to go to, to post your SW & Intro. Don't forget that when this is closed if I don't have your SW & Intro in the welcome post you'll be considered inactive and removed :(, and I really don't want to remove anyone. If you are unsure of exactly where the posts go follow this: Once sent an invite to the group, and accepted, you will now see under groups our group "Lose 20lbs by 5/29" Each day a new thread will begin & the previous thread will be locked (just to keep it neat). You will need to post to the new thread each day with your workouts. You very first post should begin w/ your SW & your intro in the Welcome thread. HAPPY LOSS EVERYONE!!
  • kargell
    kargell Posts: 12
    Options
    Way to go~~ Keep it up!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This group is now closed. Thanks to everyone who is actively participating in the challenge!!
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!

SW 179
    GW 140 (but ill be happy with 159 by end of may)

Darn, just saw that the group was closed. A friend at work just told me about it. Wish I would have known sooner :(
  • carray250
    carray250 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm with you boo.
  • tgwed
    tgwed Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in!

CW 218
    GW 200
  • ladymowilson
    ladymowilson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in.......
  • danicoop123
    Options
    I want to join to pleas need a challenge xx
  • danicoop123
    Options
    Hi I want to start too my as is 227 lbs I want to be 220 I'll be needing support
  • MoRaeNew
    MoRaeNew Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my CW is 212 I was already hoping to be in the 100`s by June so 20 by the end of May is even better. Looking forward to seeing everyone lose (weight)

Goal is 192.

Just saw this is closed. Bummer.