healthy choices gone WRONG!

Options

Replies

• mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I had a really bad allergic reaction to ground flax seed.

I have ALWAYS hated beans so I just stay away from them.

I had sardines about a month ago and loved them.... had some recently and they were disgusting. Then realized the first ones were sardine fillets... and the other ones... weren't.
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I bought this "protein + greens" bar once after a workout to split with my husband... we both took one bite into it and gagged. It seriously tasted like eating grass and dirt mixed with peanut butter. And I'm one who likes greens and spinach in my smoothies... but yuck. Never again in bar form.

Oh, and coconut water. Love coconut everything else, but coconut water makes me sick to my stomach.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Prawns/Shrimps etc... I really WANT to like them, and try them periodically to see if I've changed my mind about them, but nope, they still gross me out.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Shiritaki noodles
    Mango
    Beets
  • dragonfly1120
    dragonfly1120 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Be careful with that. Sniffles and scratchy throat sound like food allergy and may surprise you one day with a full blown anaphylactic reaction.
  • dragonfly1120
    Options
    Soy milk or soy yoghurt, especially strawberry flavoured. Gross!! :sick:
  • dragonfly1120
    Options
    not sure what I did here. Didn't mean to reply to this or quote it.
    :blushing:
  • sizzler0123
    Options
    Shirataki noodles.....NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This!!!! Bleecchhhhh!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I made tuna salad with Greek yogurt and hated it! I love Greek yogurt, but I couldn't stand the taste of it with the tuna.
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash and quinoa
    Not a fan!
  • murphinchina
    Options
    I really wish I liked cottage cheese but I can't stand the taste or the texture although I'm fussy with cheese full stop.

hey mixed, I generally feel the same way about cottage cheese, but have you ever tried it with apple butter? Heaven! I'm sure apple butter would ruin the whole "healthy" thing, as it tastes too good to be good for you. It look like applesauce, but it's got a smoother consistency and it's brown. Deeeelicious with cottage cheese!
  • cai1961
    cai1961 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie, every year at Thanksgiving I try it thinking it must be me, since people seem to love it, and every year it's the same...
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Bell peppers. Vegetable protein powders. bananas. most vegetables.
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Geez lo weez, I can't even really think of anything. I LOVE food! :happy: I don't really like celery though. I can deal with it in soups...sometimes.
  • hillcontessa
    hillcontessa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Kale Chips...Seriously? Awful, dude.
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't do well with dairy, so when I made pizza last month I used fake soya cheese, it was the first time in my life I really did not want to eat pizza!

Next time I will just have the damn cheese and the sniffles and scratchy throat that goes with it! I eat pizza so rarely that I can cope with it!

hahaha
  • nenacakesxo
    Options
    Kale Chips...Seriously? Awful, dude.

i tried kale chips but they werent special. i'd rather eat it raw
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    kale chips, AWFUL!

and with other posters, im good with salmon,cottage cheese and adore spinach
  • nenacakesxo
    Options
    TOFU

I've tried it in various forms and I can not eat it.

i LOVE TOFU!!!
  • nenacakesxo
    Options
    kale chips, AWFUL!

and with other posters, im good with salmon,cottage cheese and adore spinach

YUCK SPINACH :/ i refuse