SAUCY Sunbathing Sixers-Week 5

Options
124»

Replies

• frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sending out a prayer for you, I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip, try to enjoy your time with the family. Best wishes for the weekend and let us know what happens.

It is hard to be in your shoes, been there befor.

Take care,
    Tracy
  • amy36
    amy36 Posts: 11
    Options
    hey sixers
    I just wanted you to know ...
    today i started spotting ..... which turned into bleeding.... was a bit crampy earlier ... but when i drank a ton of water that went away .... so my mom and I (and wyatt) are going tomorrow to FL .... and i got an appt Monday afternoon to see my OB.... so they can figure out if i am miscarrying... or if im just having a bout of spotting ... either way i really want to know!!!!!!
    so we had to CHARTER .... cuz the flights were so full !
    but whtever it takes to have some comfort ..... either way ...
    Ive been a bit emotional today on and off....
    my positives have actually been getting DARKER over the past week .... so im holding onto WHATEVER hope i can muster up !
    please say a prayer for me !
    xoxoxxoxo
    love you lots

and on a happy note ~ i was back to 267 this morning ! ..... YAY!

Here's to hoping its implantation bleeding Amy....(((hugs)))
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    The bleeding has gotten worse..... the cramping more severe.....
    Feels like a regular AF on the exact day she was supposed to come (yesterday) .... thinking Chemical Pregnancy but im flying over to FL today ........ and i should know something by 2pm on monday !!!!!!!! or at least confirm my suspicions.... .... i will keep you all posted......
    XOXOXO
    down another lb tho !!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    prays for you baha. be save.
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Sending out a pray to Amy.... be well!
    Sandy
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy today!! :-) one month til my bday!! Trying to look amazing for my bday and every day!!
  • izzypup
    Options
    Just spent the day golfing with friends. It was for a charity. So much fun, but extremely hot. I guess it was worth it.... Very tired see you tomorrow. Sandy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    another day of eating yesterday. i have got to get control.

tff...whens your bday?
    izzy...sounds like fun

i off to pittle for a bit than go do some planting. my mom sent me some neat planter containers. they are made from a heavy plastic and a heavy felt. she is a BIG gardener person and saw these. thought they would work, so bought one of each and sent them to me for trial. it the time of year to plant beans and lettuce.

later
  • izzypup
    Options
    I know how you feel Cathy! It was hard for me to kick the desert habit after just one week on my cruise. I am not a big candy person but I like desert. If there are things that you like to eat just start eating less of it. (only if it bad for you). You might not be able to do this every time but each time you do it gets easier. Just stick with it! You have already done a great job.

Today I plan on just taking it easy today. Maybe finish mowing my lawn. I mowed 3/4 of my lawn yesterday then played 18 holes of golf plus some. I was exhausted yesterday and quite smelly at the end of the day! LOL Well off to make my breakfast. YUMMY

Sandy :flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Amy - BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC HUGS!!! I'm so sweetie you are going through this. I hope the doctors can help you. And whatever they are able to do, the results, I pray for your physical and mental health. Please keep us informed and be safe.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Cathy - don't beat yourself up. We all have days, weeks, months of "grouchiness". Be kind to yourself :)

Well, this was a weekend of being by the pool. Even with my weight loss, haven't been feeling the "confidence" to be strutting my stuff. Shaelyn (my 9-year-old) and I were talking about that as she is starting to take notice of her hair, her clothes, etc. I explained to her that confidence is a state of mind most of the time and even as adults we have issues that we have to work out. Being around women that we think look better than us in a bathing suit is one of them. I tend to just sit by the pool in my shorts most of the time. Shaelyn told me that when she feels that way, she just ignores the feeling and it goes away. Such wisdom. ...Well, yesterday, it was HOT (100 degrees), and I was so ready for the pool that I just put my bathing suit on and jumped in with my kids. My daughter swims up to me, hugs me, and says "hey Mommy, this must be one of your confidence days. You look great!" I hugged her so tight and almost cried. Out of the mouth of babes. It was the absolute best compliment I could have ever gotten, and my inspiration to remain healthy for the day.

Anyway, feeling bloated, so I'm a little nervous about weigh-in on Wednesday. But whatever it is, it will hopefully be less than I started the challenge with, so I'm ahead of the game.

Have a great day everyone!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning...

lula...so glad to see you this morning. what a moment.
    baha....thoughts are with you today.
    kristen...enjoy your time off
    froggy...hows the moving?
    izzy...how was the rest of your weekend?
    pdx....how are you feeling?
    tiff...what did you do on your day off?
    drtamm...missing you
    to everyone else hope you had a great weekend

grands are here for the week, no slaking off at all. they will keep me running.

i have a $-it oad of excuses for weigh in tomorrow.....i am holding water, temp meds are making constipated, i couldn't eat right because of ????? i didn't get in my exercise because of ?????? my heel hurt, i was bummed all week. but, when it comes down to it. i just plain ate and yes i have been constipated, and yes my rings are tight this morning. you what that's life and it can happen any day at any time, it just happens to be weigh in. so i will take the punch and go with it. today is a new day. i sure am getting tired of these "NEW" days. and this will be my last new day.

off to do some computer playing before the girls get up and i have to begin my day.

later
  • izzypup
    Options
    lula- That is the best story!!!!! Makes me want to cry. You are correct.... out of the mouths of babes.

Cathy- Yesterday I was going to take it easy, which I did, but I also spent most of the day watching Ella (GD). Today I am doing some deep cleaning. My home needs it! I stopped running on the treadmill for almost 4 months and just started back up again. Just doing walking and running. After about 2 weeks my heel started to hurt again. It sucks!

Baha- My thoughts are with you.

Well back to work...
    Sandy
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yeah got hooked back up at our new apartment so I am back online, missed you girls over the weekend. Will read all posts later, but got to run for now, little one is down so that means time to unpack more boxes.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Tracy
  • chipper15173
    Options
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    OH AMY I am praying for you. Sorry for not knowing about this sooner. I just have been so busy with work and such. I feel so out of touch these days. My heart goes out to you and your family.