Easter survival strategy

Options
13»

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I have an Aero peppermint lamb saved for Sunday. I couldn't find any Reese's peanut butter bunnies.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Not at all, we'll have our meal, I'll eat like normal.......I may eat a few pieces here and there...:)
  • ohmynicoley
    ohmynicoley Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on splurging that day, but screw easter its gonna be my 21st birthday!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am packing an entire cooler of food to take to my Aunt's house. Gotta stay on track!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly since I have been making so many things at home now the candy just doesn't have the same attraction. I am making sugar free strawberry pies and a sugar free banana pudding for desserts. My only indulgences will be the scalloped potatoes and the ultimate green bean casserole.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    my Easter Survival Strategy is: "Lots of Excedrin"
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    To indulge my sweet tooth I am making Vegan Oatmeal Blueberry cookies. Not super healthy, but much better for you than other cookies. Just remember your goals and that will help keep you from going too far overboard.
  • tracygolden
    tracygolden Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I went out looking for a specific candy last week . I wanted it and we couldn't find it. that is a good thing. However, I feel the jellybeans will win out. Im just going to wait till they are on after Easter sales so as not to break my diet and my sale rule.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I have a fool-proof motivation tactic built in: leaving for a beach vacation in Mexico on Tuesday morning. Eye on the prize til then baby.