Bikini Babes - April

124»

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Well, I think I have broken my 3 month plateau this week! I have dropped down to 158.2! I am very excited. :smile:

How is everyone doing?

My family & friends seem to think I can pull off a bikini already - but I don't think so yet. I mean, my arms and legs are great - and don't mind showing those off. But it's my abdomen - still too tubby for my likes to show it off. :tongue: Maybe when I am 18 lbs lighter.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Well, I think I have broken my 3 month plateau this week! I have dropped down to 158.2! I am very excited. :smile:

That's great, Stephanie! I'm sure you can pull off a bikini, especially if others think you can! But we all know we're our worst critics so if you don't feel comfortable yet, you probably won't enjoy it as much anyway. Big congrats on your progress though! You're doing awesome!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member

That's great, Stephanie! I'm sure you can pull off a bikini, especially if others think you can! But we all know we're our worst critics so if you don't feel comfortable yet, you probably won't enjoy it as much anyway. Big congrats on your progress though! You're doing awesome!

Thanks Lisa! :smile: I think I am going to stick to Tankinis unless I can lose 18 lbs of fat by the end of the summer. :wink:
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    i went back up to 170lbs. i'm so frustrated at myself. i need to exercise everyday no matter what. if i don't i'll get out my weight loss journey. i'm going have just work hard and set my mind to getting back to the nitty gritty. can any of you bikini babes give me some adviced. i really appreciated it. plus how is everyone else is doing?
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Hi everyone!

I am so, so sorry that I disappeared. Life has been so crazy busy and it was very rude of me not to let you guys know what was going on.

I'm so proud of all of you for continuing on your journey.. you're doing a great job!

Hope you're all having a great summer so far - take care!

xoxo
  • porterbaby38
    hi ladies is there a way we can get this thread going again. i really like this thread. i know everyone's busy and all. but i miss everyone in this thread. i know i see some of you ladies on others, but this was one of the the threads that get me motivated. since sjmay is very busy, maybe someone else can do the % , because i don't know how. it's up to the rest of you ladies. just let me know.
  • porterbaby38
    starting:226lbs.
    last:170.4lbs.
    this:169.4lbs.
    bb:185.6lbs.
    goal:140lbs. or 135lbs.
  • porterbaby38
    starting: 226lbs.
    last : 169.4lbs.
    this: 168.2lbs.
    bb: 185.6lbs.
    goal: 140 or 130lbs.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    hi ladies is there a way we can get this thread going again. i really like this thread. i know everyone's busy and all. but i miss everyone in this thread. i know i see some of you ladies on others, but this was one of the the threads that get me motivated. since sjmay is very busy, maybe someone else can do the % , because i don't know how. it's up to the rest of you ladies. just let me know.

Thanks, porterbaby!

I agree. Would love to keep this thread and group going. It's been very motivating. I've been super busy these last few weeks so haven't been posting much!
  • porterbaby38
    you welcome isotope.
  • porterbaby38
    no weight in today TOM paid me a visit wednesday. so i'll post next saturday. i hope everyone is doing ok.
  • porterbaby38
    starting 226lbs.
    last TOM
    this 169.4lbs.
    bb 185.6lbs.
    goal 140 or 135lbs.
  • porterbaby38
    I MISS EVERYONE.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Wow.. this thread has really died out (with the exception of Porterbaby).

It would be nice to get this thing going again! But where did everyone go? I don't even think half the people who used to be in this group even get on MFP anymore.

Maybe we need a fresh start.. re-evaluate our goals and repost everything.. on a thread that doesn't say April! lol Anyone want to do that, or has the Bikini Babes come to an end? :frown:
  • porterbaby38
    i guess it has to come to a end but, i'm not giving it up. because this post was actually getting me motivated, but i've been in other challenges, but i was enjoying this one too.
  • porterbaby38
    starting: 226lbs.
    last:169.4lbs.
    this:166.4lbs.
    goal:?
  • porterbaby38
    starting:226lbs.
    last 166.4lbs.
    this 166.4lbs.
    bb 185.6lbs.
    goal?
  • porterbaby38
    starting226lbs.
    last: 164.6lbs.
    this 163.2lbs.
    goal: 140lbs. or 135lbs.

i miss everyone
  • porterbaby38
    starting:226lbs
    last: 163.2lbs.
    this:164.8lbs.
    bb: 185.6lbs.
    goal: 140lbs. or 135lbs.
  • starting:226lbs.
    last: 164.8lbs.
    this:162.2lbs.
    goal: ?

i miss everyone
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Great job porterbaby! I am so glad to see you keeping with it!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.