What's everyone reading??

Options

Replies

• jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Rereading "Last of the Mohicans", since my daughter picked it for her english class. This is a slight change from my zombie novels though...
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    This post...only kidding
    I'm rereading The Crow:The Lazarus Heart by PoppyZ Brite
    (loving the ticker above me Lol)
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    "Last Child in the Woods- Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder" by Richard Louv. Very good read and found it at just the right time, as I just got offered a position at a summer camp called "Farm and Wilderness." After this I will be pursuing a career in Outdoor Education and/or Wilderness Therapy.

Also reading "The Hobbit" for the millionth time. <3
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading my own novel for editing purposes before I start looking for an agent.

My first novel is at the editor and I'm working on my second! I hope to start looking for an agent in the next few months too.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Just finished Clockwork Princess ( Infernal Devices trilogy) and now I went back to re reading the Mortal Instruments series to see the tie ins.
  • sdag
    sdag Posts: 29
    Options
    Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese.
  • gallingers06
    gallingers06 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    "Ender's Game" by Orsen Scott Card. The it is supposed to be the 80's version of "The Hunger Games" which I loved!! I just started it. If those are your kind of book, I also recommend "Divergent" and "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth. Not as fantastic, but still worth it!
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I just finished the hunger games! i have no idea why its in the teens section. for the most part its a pretty adult book.
  • Diyah13
    Diyah13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Anything by Michael Perry and Devil in the White City by Erik Larson.
  • Michaelamariedavies
    Options
    A Feast for Crows. The fourth in the The Song of Ice and Fire Series (Game of Thrones).
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    having ploughed through The Bedwetter (Sarah Silverman) and

Ooh. Thanks for reminding me of this. Love Sarah Silverman. Her interviews about this book were great.
  • Nyingje
    Nyingje Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm reading Total Freedom by J. Krishnamurti.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Gregory Maguire's Wicked- it's the story of who the Wicked Witch of the West really was. I Loved the musical and knew the books would be different. I am loving it, it is a little sassier than I imagined but I like where the book is going. Recommended for sure!
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Currently reading Requiem by Lauren Oliver, which is the last in a trilogy of books called Delirium.

Also, slowly making my way through the 4th book of Game of Thrones.
    :bigsmile:
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Nothing, ever since I became addicted to MFP. :noway:

Only slightly kidding.

Reading the Kushiel series by Jacqueline Carey.
  • sallyaj
    sallyaj Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Where'd you go, bernadette

I laugh out loud on the subway.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    The Screaming Room. It is a serial killer mystery,
  • sharon_moyer
    Options
    Right now I am reading Singing A Song by Crystal Rhodes and after that I will be reading Casual Vacancy by J K Rowling.
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just finished Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger and just started The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison.
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just finished Phone Kitten by Marika Christian