30 day shred start 1th april 2013?

Options
Hi!
I'm new in myfitnesspal and I want try 30 day shred, I'm from Colombia, and my goal is lose 10 lb with 30 day shred I want to start the next monday 1th april, do you join me? I

Replies

• ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    I'm down for 4 days a week.

So the 30 days will take me about 6 weeks, but I'll join in :)
  • elisacali
    elisacali Posts: 12
    Options
    not problem! is great feel supported in this process =)
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I also am planning on starting April 1st. :-)
  • minithiny
    Options
    I just found out about the 30days shred and i'd love to do it too :)
  • dpaddy591
    dpaddy591 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Can I join?
  • elisacali
    Options
    Hi! of course you can join =)
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in, My DVD's should be in Saturday or Monday! don't forget to measure!
  • alkonost0
    alkonost0 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm in!
    But I workout only 5-6 times a week, so it will take me a bit longer :P
    Are you planning to do this in addition to your regular workouts?
  • elisacali
    Options
    Don't forget take pics and take measures, and the weight to see the changes =) I will try to post every day, and give you some advices than works for me I hope the same of you girls =)
  • Cheddars13
    Cheddars13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im in! 5-6 days a week though, so it will take a bit longer :smile:
    Hoping to go down a jean size :tongue:
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Not sure I'm gonna go w/o breaks, I may do the 4-day-a-week option, mixed in with other things.

How are you all fitting this in to your current exercise programs? Instead of a cardio session? Instead of a strength training session? In addition to what you're doing now? This plus extra cardio on cardio days?

I do strength 3/wk, cardio 3/wk, one rest day. Sessions are 30-60min depending on what/day... not sure what should go or get swapped out to fit Jillian in?
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I would love to start again, I have started before a couple of times but never made it all the way through this would be great!!!

Are you going to start a group so we can check in everyday??
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, please.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Im also starting the 1ST . :) so im in
  • Vandy1985
    Options
    New here. What is the 30 day shred? I noticed a number of folks responded with, "I'm in for x days per week so it will take me longer". Please explain.

Thanks in advance.
  • shakedown576
    shakedown576 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am on day 15 of 30 day shred. I take 1 day off a week from exercise plus a day or two a week to mix it up with a different exercise. I definitely recommend the workout.
  • jld1675
    jld1675 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I actually started yesterday, but had to take a short break just to make it all the way through. By April 1st, I should be able to do it with no breaks. It's tough!
  • Deedoo5
    Deedoo5 Posts: 18
    Options
    I want to be in on it too! I was recently diagnosed with high bp, but am starting meds soon...I will do the 30 day shred, but have to do it with less intensity...I am confident that it will still work :wink:
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm in! I have never made it the full 30 days when doing 30 day shred, but this year things have been very different. I rejoined mfp and have been logging every day since. I am determined to complete the full 30 days, especially after browsing some of the amazing results others have had with the workout.

Will any of you be incorporating other workouts, if so what workouts? I know I will need more cardio then just this workout.

I plan on doing 10 days on each level (unless a level becomes too easy in those 10 days which I doubt)