The Worst Meal, That You Would Enjoy The Most

Options

Replies

• ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Prefectly grilled NY strip steak, Lonestar's bacon mac & cheese, baked potato soup, Carnegie Deli plain cheese cake.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    petit filet from Ruth's Chris cooked medium
    Hot wings from Wings Plus with a side of celery and their signature bleu cheese
    homemade mac n' cheese - like someone's mom's secret recipe
    Large McDonald's Coke (it has crack in it, I assure you) with ice

and for dessert... an Applebees blondie, drenched in that maple butter sauce, sizzling away on the cast iron
    lens4516012_1241777571Applebees_Blondie_Brownie_1.jpg
  • staplebug
    staplebug Posts: 189
    Options
    a 16 oz steak with mashed potatoes. And pasta. Lots and lots of pasta with cheese and breadsticks. I would be surprised if I could actually eat all of that food in one sitting, but man it would be good.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Crawfish etouffe over cajun rice with a side of fried okra and fried green tomatoes...
  • CTCMom2009
    Options

and for dessert... an Applebees blondie, drenched in that maple butter sauce, sizzling away on the cast iron
    McD's does have the best Coke ever!
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Homemade crepes with real maple syrup and chocolate chips..... mmmmmmmm
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    breaded and fried cubed steak (some say country fried steak), mashed potatoes, gravy, green peas with butter, fried squash, homemade yeast rolls with butter, sweet tea and peanut butter pie for dessert
  • CTCMom2009
    Options
    some of these aren't even that bad lol. Can I change my answer to salad with bacon? lol
    Everything is better with bacon!
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    OP, I may enjoy that meal but then I'd probably hurl....WAY too much sugar for me!

Rofl yeah, nevermind just too much food.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken tenders with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni and cheese and hot buttermilk biscuits with butter and honey on them.
    Hard apple cider to wash it all down, and apple crumble a la mode to finish it off!
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    4 racks of bbq baby back ribs w/extra sauce
    some honey butter dinner rolls
    slaw
    loaded mashed 'taters
    cinnamon apples
    about a gallon of DEW ......

and a warm brownie with vanilla bean ice cream on top with whipped cream and hot fudge sauce drizzled over it ......

OHHHH YEAH !!!!!
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    cheese toastie and linda McCartney sausage rolls with chip shop chips and lots of vinegar, and a decent egg free garlic mayo to dip, aaaaaaaand "cheese"cake, lemon flavour I think... And some garlic bread, a nice one, like homemade naan
  • CupcakeConnection
    Options
    Chicken fried steak dinner with mashed potatoes smothered in gravy and fried okra from the Hard Knox Cafe in San Francisco. For the finale - a large slice of Buttermilk Cream Pie! Followed by Tums tablets and an upset tummy! :sad:
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese. I am a bottomless pit. The calories in it are insane though.

For breakfast, pancakes with whipped cream and candied walnuts sprinkled on top.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    To eat whatever I want at the Chinese buffet ......

And in case I didn't get enough sodium ...... several LARGE bags of salt & vinegar chips :laugh:
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

I haven't had the blondie in years. Truly amazing!
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Steak with ALL the trimmings.... lol... mmmmm....
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Waffle House Double Pecan Waffles with sides of grits and bacon.
    Grits don't sound bad until you find out they are 1/2 butter by volume. You would not guess that looking at them.
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Golden Corral Buffet!
  • Figs318
    Figs318 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This Guatemalan dish that my mom makes its called "illachas" in spanish. I dont know what that stands for but its liked pulled beef in a tomatoe type sauce with white rice... OMG I WANT THAT NOW!!!!