Coconut Oil Help?

Options
123457»

Replies

• emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I use it for everything, literally. I eat it every morning on an empty stomach straight out of the jar obviously gulp down some water after but and try to for dinner but sometimes forget. I love it. I useit for a lotion on my body and my babies and his bottom. ;)

I LOVE it! It is gross at first but you get used to it.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I use it for everything, literally.

I'm not sure literally means what you think it means ;)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Aside from liking the taste, my favorite thing about coconut oil is that when I cook with it, nothing burns. I also use it to season my cast iron pan.

Same, I use it for cooking and my cast iron pan.

Besides that I swish it in my mouth for 5 mins then rinse my mouth out and brush my teeth. It helps make teeth whiter and gums healthier. :flowerforyou:

I have been reading up on oil pulling. From what I've read 20 minutes of swishing it in your mouth pulls toxins from your body and does make your teeth whiter and your gums healthy. I have some coconut oil at home and guess I should try it. My gums are in horrible shape and so are my teeth.
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Here is a web page that lists some of the health benefits of coconut: http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/ If you go to the left hand side there is a button for medical research papers.