"Pics" From 325lbs to 250lbs with abbs

Options
2»

Replies

• susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing ,well done best attitude to have ,all these stupid diets might work in the short term ,but then you pile on even more weight ,you have proved hard work and choosing the right foods really does work .
  • tlamhain
    tlamhain Posts: 15
    Options
    Great job!!! My thought has always been that it did not matter how much the loss was as long as it was a loss!
    Now if I could just get rid of these last few pounds........

Oh ya I meant to say that I am a vegetarian as well!!! But not interested in Vegan at this point... I just love cheese too much! I do feel so much healthier without the meat in my diet!!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing and I love your attitude. I think you are right on. I love that you are a Vegan, I am a vegetarian and am trying to make the jump to pure vegetarian (ie Vegan). Thanks for posting this :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I am very proud of you,! I really thought it was going to be another sock puppet to sell a product.........BUT to hear you did this with nothing but your own "do it" attitude really does this ol' heart good.

I needed to be reminded of hard work..............:drinker:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atitude is everything!!
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Wowsers you look fab. Congratulations!!!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    You know what I think what you did was fantastic..but I don't think you should diss other peoples choices in how they decide to make changes in their life. I work just as hard to loose wt..I have a band..and it helps..but its not an easy way out. I still have to do the work and if I want a fit body..I have to work for it. But it helps me..my band reminds me to stop eating..to take time and savor my food but to not stuff my face anymore. I know there are other people who have been on here and had success in different programs and just because they didn't work for you or you didn't want to try them doesn't mean you should dis them for everyone else. Food Addiction groups are also invaluable so willpower alone is not always the solution.
  • driver_10
    driver_10 Posts: 16
    Options
    Im sorry to be so blunt, but Ill have to say that people spend entirely too much time looking for an alternative to will power and good old fashion hard work. And they often waste time placing fault on other variables for thier circumstances. As far as Im concerned, despite whatever physical or biochemical agents are at play, a person's condition is to some great degree the consequences of thier own actions.

It is my philosophy that a person is not merely hurdled into thier predicament without some level of control over thier situation. The relm of ones mind and body is the exclusive responsibility of that person. Theres no point where a person MUST have a lap-band to loose weight. IIts hardly ever a matter of "I cant", and is more often a matter "I dont want to".

You are in essence declaring war upon yourself. Your body is a thing of comfort and conservative nature. You will self destruct if you give in to that nature. Thats the reason that "lap-bands" and miracle drugs sell so well.

Look... its hard. Probably harder for some than it is for me, so I cant pretend to "stand in thier shoes". However, I can garrantee that whatever results that these people gain from hard, heartfull, persistant work will not be anything less than truely excellent.

A lifestyle change is needed to overcome a delima caused by a bad lifestyle. I wont condone shortcuts. sorry.
  • XoXoCountryGalXoXo
    XoXoCountryGalXoXo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options

Just think of it this way... A persons lifestyle over a period of time will dictate thier condition. The same time can be spent doing something benificial then wasting it doing something bad.

The main factor is "time." Its gonna pass anyway, might as well pass the time doing the right thing.

No matter what kind of seemingly impossible goals that someone is searching for, they cant go wrong with putting in the effort to get there. Its a win/win situation whether they make those goals or not when you think of it that way.

The time will pass. someone can either find yourself improved or find themself in the same rut a year later from this point today.

W.O.W. this is amazing! Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!