I wish we could split MFP up....

Options

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Hypersensitives and those without a modicum of humor also get to go on the Twinkie side.

Not hypersensitive but you sound like an *kitten* posting this.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    We all were newbs once.
    ^^THIS^^

Personally, I'd rather see "I'm not loosing weight" threads over "who would you rather bang" threads.

Would bang :drinker:

For intelligence.
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Maybe between those who are new and can't figure out why the scale won't move eating 1200 calories in Twinkies. And then the rest if us.

*sigh*. Is that bullying?

I'd like to carve out the informed people who think for themselves, eat what they need to maintain or lose, even if for some that is below 1200.

At least we're not buying 24 packs of Pillsbury toaster strudel, like the woman who started this thread.

ha!!! high five!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    For the record, even when I was new here, I was not a newb...

...or at least not the type of newb that we seem to have so many of lately.

That is all.

Carry on.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I just wish people would learn to use the search feature. I haven't been here that long and already the repetitiveness of the threads are annoying me.

You are my hero. Have a twinkie. Or pop tart. Your choice. IIFYM, of course.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Maybe between those who are new and can't figure out why the scale won't move eating 1200 calories in Twinkies. And then the rest if us.

I'd like to carve out the informed people who think for themselves, eat what they need to maintain or lose, even if for some that is below 1200.

At least we're not buying 24 packs of Pillsbury toaster strudel, like the woman who started this thread.

I wish I could buy a 24 pack of toaster strudels, it would be nice to have one now and again. I'd guess the op and I are informed enough to just have them in moderation and still meet our goals. Shame some people think there is something wrong with this, and assume buying 24 means your going to eat them all in one go.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

maybe if you bought yourself a 24 pack of Pillsbury toaster strudel you'd be a happier person and more pleasant to the people around you. i don't see a lot of evidence that what you're doing now is working.
  • Chris99mu
    Options
    Hypersensitives and those without a modicum of humor also get to go on the Twinkie side.

Not hypersensitive but you sound like an *kitten* posting this.

Only "sound like"?? And here I was going for actual "*kitten*." FAIL.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options

That is all.

Carry on.

So you're saying you came out the womb knowing all about fat loss and nutrition? We all had to start somewhere.
  • Chris99mu
    Options

So......you do or do not want one of my yummy toaster strudels?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I want one please :love:
  • skinny1801
    skinny1801 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I wish i can split an Atom with my bare hands :glasses:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    In for Twinkies.

:heart:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Im just checking to see if my BAN is over yet...
  • Cp731
    Options
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

ITS OVER....
    Now pass the Pastries......
  • Chris99mu
    Options
    CP you leggy bith!! You get alllllllllll my strudels!! Mwah!!!
  • Cp731
    Options
    CP you leggy bith!! You get alllllllllll my strudels!! Mwah!!!

I told you Im really short leggggggggged woman...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I think MFP should be split too.

People who will sleep with me.

People who won't.

I spend entirely too much time talking to the latter.

I would love to sleep with you! i call big spoon!
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You mean I CAN'T eat 1200 in Twinkies (or suitable sub..this week it's little Debbie)...What's this world coming too!!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

That is all.

Carry on.

So you're saying you came out the womb knowing all about fat loss and nutrition? We all had to start somewhere.

That wasn't where I was drawing the line with my post...

...but since you went there, sure, why not.

While I may not have known it from infancy, I figured it out quickly enough. I suppose it was a benefit of having a thirst for knowledge (that I had to satisfy through books as the internet was itself still in the womb). Most importantly, I did not start from day one on MFP with a belief that my ways were the One True Way and people who said differently were wrong...and stupid...and how dare they have an opinion that differed from mine!

I suppose *those* are the types of newbs to which I was referring in my post.

But just to make sure all are covered, I'm going to broadly define it as all newbs. Better safe than sorry.

:flowerforyou:

Edit: because verb tense matters (to some other people, apparently).