Replies

• CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    women that lift = the best
  • Nicki_101
    Nicki_101 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anybody who is healthy with an appropriate amount of body fat and actually takes time to exercise has muscles, it's impossible not to, unless you just couch surf all day and don't eat. Training for competition is different and is not somethng that can be maintained indefinetly.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    i'm coming right out of the forum post by that op with profile pic of dog having bad hair day!!
    yay to women who have achieved their goals again all odds!!
    :flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou::flowerforyou:
  • meg_mccall
    meg_mccall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for saying something positive!!:smile:
  • aarikadanielle
    Options
    Well Said :) Women out there that are trying to reach the goal of being fit, toned, and muscular, you girls keep on pushing!!!! I know I am going to continue to push until I reach my physique and fitness goals.
  • BakingMadGymAddict
    Options
    Three cheers for girly guns! Hip hip hooray!!! x
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My hot muscular body that also does cardio will outlive the heavy lifters.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Was on my way there, had a hiatus called brain surgery. Will be starting back this week. When I get all manly looking I'll shave my head and show off my scar. Ok not true, will not shave my head, but I will post my muscle pics! Changed profile pic to my most recent pic from before I got sick and had to stop lifting. I think I look feminine.
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    I was just called a lesbian and told I have a "man's body"---consider my day MADEEEEE!!! hehehehe

Cheers to ALLLLL women of all shapes and sizes....

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Did that other thread get deleted? I stepped away after reading the first 8 pages of stupid and now I can't find it.

I can't wait to be hot and muscular!!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be a hot muscular chick.

I have one under all my fat. Does that count?

Me too!!

And Crank, your muscley hotness has been achieved.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Love it when I girl can get some weight up, too bad so many people have the wrong idea about weights. I know some women who can dead lift 300, clean about 200 and they look normal not all roided out like people think will happen
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I was just called a lesbian and told I have a "man's body"---consider my day MADEEEEE!!! hehehehe

Well, I'm apparently a decrepit old lady whose husband is repelled by her SHORT HAIR (gasp!), so maybe us disgusting bulky dudes can hang out. :D
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Well, I'm apparently a decrepit old lady whose husband is repelled by her SHORT HAIR (gasp!), so maybe us disgusting bulky dudes can hang out. :D

Eh, you're muscley enough to defend your husband from the hordes of drooling MFP women who want to do unspeakable things to both you and him. THAT'S AWESOME!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Was on my way there, had a hiatus called brain surgery. Will be starting back this week. When I get all manly looking I'll shave my head and show off my scar. Ok not true, will not shave my head, but I will post my muscle pics! Changed profile pic to my most recent pic from before I got sick and had to stop lifting. I think I look feminine.

You're the toughest chick of all! Best wishes for a full recovery.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I am highly in favor of hot, muscular, chicks, and welcome them to surround me constantly. This invitation is also extended to those who may not think themselves a hot muscular chick at the moment. No need to wait. I'm very, VERY inclusive. :flowerforyou:
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    Did that other thread get deleted? I stepped away after reading the first 8 pages of stupid and now I can't find it.

I can't wait to be hot and muscular!!

It got deleted. You can't argue with stupid---but you CAN get it deleted. :laugh:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    What about the hot non-muscular chicks?

Seriously, this is body shaming in a different color sweater.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I've been trying hard to turn myself into a disgusting manly looking ripped chick.... But I'm not succeeding at it.

Guess I'll settle for hot muscular instead.

:smooched: