Do you drink coffee?

Options
If so, how do you fix it? (Sugar, creamer, etc?)

And is coffee good for weight loss?

Replies

• Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    diet or not I happily drink coffee with sweetener and a splash of creamer.. I simply refuse to give up everything :) Coffee and chocolate stays :)
  • baileyesp
    baileyesp Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm dieting. I wouldn't give up my coffee, ever. I have a nespresso machine at home where every morning I make myself a long Mac topped up with lite milk in a cappuccino glass. So it works out to about 60ml of coffee with 130ml of milk. I don't put any sugar in my coffee either.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have a single cup a day with a double serving of creamer, hasn't hurt me yet. I like sweet coffee, oh well, world keeps on spinnin
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee, I don't need sugar and cream in my coffee, I'm not on my period.
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee, but it has nothing to do with weight loss. I react poorly to caffeine so I avoid it anything at all.
  • IdleKoala
    IdleKoala Posts: 14
    Options
    I used to drink it all the time. I quit alittle over a year ago.
  • losbeatlesmolan
    Options
    uhm i think coffee is good, but within moderation. Having 2 cups a day is about the right amount.

I personally like it on it's own but with a tiny little bit of milk.
  • silvermist18903
    silvermist18903 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee, I don't need sugar and cream in my coffee, I'm not on my period.

Heh heh

I drink it the same. Sometimes with a pinch of sugar, if I'm on my period ;)
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I recently switched to a vegan diet and found it very difficult to switch from 2 tbsp of whole milk to almond milk. Mostly difficult because of the calorie difference. Whole milk was much more filling and made my morning run easier. I have no intentions of giving up the coffee it's good for asthma anyway.
  • AtlantaBob
    AtlantaBob Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    quitting coffee is easy - I've done it hundreds of times :drinker:
  • bfbooty
    bfbooty Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    no not a coffee drinker i drink green tea :-)
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a cup every morning but I traded my splenda + 2% milk that went in it for almond milk + stevia. Just as good and helps me save some calories for something more nutritious later in the day!
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    If so, how do you fix it? (Sugar, creamer, etc?)

And is coffee good for weight loss?

I drink it (black). In nutritional terms, it's equivalent to water. Except hotter.
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    White americano, no sugar... I have one, sometimes 2 every day.
    Pretty much negligible calories <25.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lzvxa27m6M1r2gn3bo1_400.gif

I drink it by the POT, When i first started on MFP i used to use the flavored creamers but I went down to just splenda to save calories, now I am adding a little powdered creamer here and there when i want a treat, but I could never give up Coffee EVER. It has neither helped or hurt my weightloss.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Black coffee
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Normally I have decaff coffee with semi-skimmed milk. One or two cups a day. (Plus I drink tea with milk, and rooibos tea with milk. Its not many cals altogether)

If I'm out in a cafe then a treat is a flat white, or skinny flat white made with skimmed milk.
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Black Coffee runs in my veins!!
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    Coffee is joy. I'll take it any way I can get it. I just finished a half-pound of English Toffee flavored coffee this week, though I prefer dark roasts, with a splash of half and half and a packet of raw sugar.

I have a French press, a Keurig, and an espresso maker. Obsessed? Not me. :)