5'6 ladies goal weight

Options
13»

Replies

• mozzie88
    mozzie88 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my first goal weight is 141 lbs, my ultimate goal weight is 135 lbs. I have a healthy butt that I don't want to lose so I don't want to be too slim.
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.75" with a medium to large frame and my goal weight is 135lbs. I look the best between 135-145lbs. Any smaller I look boney, any heavier I feel chubby.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6" with a tiny frame. 105-110 is my goal weight. I'd take 115. I look ok there...
  • exostan
    exostan Posts: 38
    Options
    My goal weight's 115. I'm currently 140 and although it's my HW in a long time I think I look healthy and well proportioned.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and the number I have in my head is 140 however I know it's much more than a numbers game and need to work hard on exercise.

As others have said, the right exercise can make you look pounds lighter at the same weight and none of us go around with our weight tattooed on our forehead after all, so after years of obsessing over the number I'm finally seeing the light and shifting my lazy backside to exercise. :laugh:
  • bsymonds
    bsymonds Posts: 12
    Options
    I would love to get to 125lb!
  • ozigal
    ozigal Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and started at 242lbs. Right now I am 186.5lbs. I'm aiming for a healthy BMI figure which at the top of that range will put me at 154lbs. From there I will decide if I need to lose more or not.
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to 150 at most. That's where I should be and I do not have any ambition to get lower than that. I like looking a little built since I was always a bit athletic. I will have to see how I feel at 150 though...and how my body fat is. That is what I ultimately care about.
  • Tachyonic
    Tachyonic Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am somewhere between 5'5.5" and 5'6", and my goal weight is 135-140. I weighed around 150-155 through most of college, and looking back, I looked pretty good. The reason why my goal weight is 15 pounds or so lower than that is because I "sucked it in" pretty much all the time. There wasn't too much flab on my tummy, so when I sucked it in I looked thin, if that makes sense. At 155 pounds or so, I wore a size 8 in jeans (American), 34C or 36C bra and wore a medium sized shirt, which I think is perfectly average and fine. I have a fairly average frame, but have always had a bubble butt (which I actually really love when I'm in better shape) :P

I weigh 184 now, which is the highest I've ever been (ugh, college eating habits), and currently wear a size large shirt, 38C bra, and size 13-14 jeans.
  • brighteyes124
    brighteyes124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my goal is 160- I've been in the 140's before and looking back on pics I look too thin. I want a weight that is healthy (not BMI "healthy") but also allows me to live my life. Sure I could get down to 140 again, but I had to really restrict to stay there and basically have no social life. This time around I'm aiming for healthy, not skinny :)