Easter cheat day: yes or no ?

Options
123457»

Replies

• freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I definitely just ate what I felt like. I didn't go a ton over, but it's been a rough week around here and I needed a day to just not care.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    We'll see tomorrow what my 18,000 calorie weekend has done. Granted it's only 6k over normal.

<---- I feel like Jabba though
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I was a mess this entire weekend. I think I have eaten 10000 more calories than I should have. It was Easter, and my wife's birthday celebration. I was 170 on Thursday (lost 60 lbs over the course of the year) and today I am 183.

I feel terrible. I will be right back on my plan tomorrow, but I hope this craziness I put myself through doesn't keep me at this weight.

I overate by around the same, and I am a female, and live alone, so I had none of the excuses you did, lol. All chocolate calories.
    Dont think I have ever gained 13 Ibs immediately though from it. My worst was 5 Ibs overnight after eating 2 loaves of bakery fruit bread. It wont all be genuine weight, you should see it drop off over the coming days as long as you get back on track and drink plenty of water. A big dump will sort some of it out too.

I'm definitely thinking most of that is food weight and sodium. it takes 3500 calories to gain a pound, which is some serious overeating.
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I ate very little for Breakfast, skipped Lunch but exercised & workouts big time today, so when it was time for Dinner I ate little of this & little of that so in the end I could eat some Easter Candy & not worry/stress about going over my stats....Enjoyed Family & Friends time & it definitely turned out to be a GREAT EASTER for me! :bigsmile: :happy: :smile:
  • iyabean
    iyabean Posts: 30
    Options
    I made some homemade cocoa peanut butter and it was amazing... and I maaay have gone a tad overboard with it. Nut butters are one of my weaknesses! I didn't do so bad, though, probably ~2000 total calories for the day. The annoying glutton in me wanted to eat more, but I nipped a potential binge in the bud by brushing my teeth and putting on my retainer.
  • iggylove123
    iggylove123 Posts: 302
    Options
    I cheated HARD! And I do not regret it. I am so close to my goal weight BUT I can't help but indulge in the Easteryness. I'm usually pretty strong but I ate a lot of good food today :3