going to start 30 day shred, anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of awkward moves in level 3 (supermans, jumping lunges, rock star jumps, walking push-ups) but I feel the more I try and stick with it the less awkward it is. Day one was very weird but now I'm on day 4 and it's still a little awkward but I find myself jumping higher and pushing lower, yay!
  • Sarah_L_S
    Sarah_L_S Posts: 121
    Options
    I just finished Day 1, logged my exercise! It was harder than I thought it'd be! Will measure tonight, as eaing lunch now.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Day 11 level 2 (first day) killed me not sure i can repeat today will have to rest a day!
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 3 done...still hating the scissor ab work...sumo jumps...being in plank while lifting the weight and then your leg...traveling pushups...but trying to get thru it!!!
  • ktmnly1992
    Options
    I'll do it with you, I've had the dvd since new year but I keep putting it off. Typical me really..
  • oahubeachgirl
    oahubeachgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is D10L2 for me. Dreading level 3 LOL and I just bought Ripped in 30 to start next!!
  • intosk8ers2003
    intosk8ers2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I've had the DVD in my collection for way too long and would really like to do it. I'm hoping that the encouragement really helps me stick with it.
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    I've had a few days off and am going to get back to it today, so it should be interesting.
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Im
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Day 4 Level 3 done...
  • katyertl
    katyertl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY IN! WANTED TO START IT SOON ANYWAYS :) GREAT MOVITIVATION TO START NOW!
  • harjbhela
    harjbhela Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start tomorow ... Perfect timing really as kids are off school for Easter break for two more weeks so won't be able to get to the gym much...needed something to do at home :)
    Anyone else starting tomorow too, please add me and we can try to motivate each other to stay on for the full 30 days

H xxx
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 5 done! So proud of myself for sticking with this :)
    Can't wait to measure and hopefully get some good before and afters :)
  • intosk8ers2003
    intosk8ers2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    how do i figure out how many calories i'm burning while doing the dvd?
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    how do i figure out how many calories i'm burning while doing the dvd?

I put it in as 25 min circuit training
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been hearing a lot about this and I totally want to be a part of this! I need some people to add me so we can all encourage eachother!
  • linhdao
    linhdao Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Just wondering if everyone is doing the level 1x10days, level 2 x 10 days and level 3 x10days schedule. Is anyone switching things up a bit or is that not recommended?
  • mefit87
    mefit87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today aswell. I tried it a long time ago, only got through 3 days and then gave up. But I'm going to be desciplined and dedicated. I want to push through the 30 days and see the results!!
  • meaganelizabeth516
    Options
    I started Saturday, on Day 3 of Level 1 today! : ) Yesterday was a rest day and man was I sore!
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'll join you in 8 days. I ordered it yesterday and that is when I should get it! :)