going to start 30 day shred, anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• Rissese
    Rissese Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just check it out and looks great though quite tough!!! I downloaded the three levels and I will take my measurements tonight if I can find some kind of tape measure.:happy:
  • unknownwoman
    Options
    Just finished my second day.... Hardest part of today was getting out of he'd to actually work out!
  • Tanna2007
    Options
    Glad I read this message. I didn't know what the 30 day shred was so I looked it up and started it today! I am excited to see how I feel at the end of each level. I was wondering if anybody knows how to calculate the calorie burn for the 30 minutes? I did a lot of the modified workouts.... I guess I could just get the calorie burn for each individual workout and add them all up, just wondering if there was an easier way!
  • nikkilynne59
    nikkilynne59 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started today..
  • Veurve
    Veurve Posts: 6
    Options
    Am I too late to join:?:flowerforyou:
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Glad I read this message. I didn't know what the 30 day shred was so I looked it up and started it today! I am excited to see how I feel at the end of each level. I was wondering if anybody knows how to calculate the calorie burn for the 30 minutes? I did a lot of the modified workouts.... I guess I could just get the calorie burn for each individual workout and add them all up, just wondering if there was an easier way!

I put in 20 minutes circuit training
  • feliciamurray89
    Options
    I will!!! I am also new at this too... :smile:
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, lets do this! BTW I'm really sore already, but in a giid way I think. :ohwell:
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options

I put in 25... that's where the cool down starts. :)
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started today!!! Add me! :happy:
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I will join
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. My thighs are a little sore today but just a little. The sweat was dripping off me. Really good workout out. I enjoyed it. Keep going everyone.
  • Jessika39
    Jessika39 Posts: 35
    Options
    I will start tomorrow. Let's do this. :happy:
  • lexlyn14
    Options

Starting tomorrow I am putting in 25 every burned calorie works for me!!!

I put in 25... that's where the cool down starts. :)
  • rayn3z
    rayn3z Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and today I was just too damn sore to even get put on some clothes. Felt bad for not working out but I will do it again tomorrow, just needed a day rest. I also took pics and measurements on the first day. For all those who want to start seriously do that, you will thank yourself at the end of the program. And if anyone needs support or can give support, please add or message me. We're in this together :)
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Wimped out out day 3 this morning because I'm sore but after reading everyone pushed through I will do it when I get home from work. Haven't time now. If I don't post update saying day 3 complete before 12 hours is up please kick my butt.
  • summerluvinfit
    summerluvinfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 :) let's do this !!!!!!!
  • Tdavy814
    Tdavy814 Posts: 28
    Options
    I will join
  • Jessika39
    Jessika39 Posts: 35
    Options
    Day 1 of shred in 30. Does any one knows how many calories burn on level 1? Need answer, asap. Thanks...:smile:
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Just finished day 6 level 1...Hate the cardio part...but pushing thru...