going to start 30 day shred, anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 5 of level 1. Feeling great. I followed it up with a 5k jog in the park. Now I'm pretty sure it's nap time.
  • knwells16
    knwells16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just what I need too! I tend to give up, but with others doing the same thing at the same time, I won't be tempted
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Level one day 6 done, tomorrows a rest day, woo!
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ok, I keep seeing this workout everywhere, so it must be a sign that I need to get on this bandwagon *lol*. I am headed to the store tonight and picking me up some 5lb weights. I AM IN!!!! Very excited. I have seen amazing results and can't wait for my own!!!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 today! Can I still join you and your sister?
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I started this week and I am doing it for the second time around and have lost a pound this week already. It is short and sweet and I love it.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The side lunges with shoulder raises kill my shoulders. I am very careful with my right shoulder because I've injured it, so I modified the exercise with alternating shoulder raises. I still use the 5 lb weights but I think the break between raises made a big difference!!
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The side lunges with shoulder raises kill my shoulders. I am very careful with my right shoulder because I've injured it, so I modified the exercise with alternating shoulder raises. I still use the 5 lb weights but I think the break between raises made a big difference!!

I alternate the shoulder lifts also...
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Just done day 2, the cardio kills me! 2 minutes and I can't do it, the jumping jacks are evil. Please tell me it gets easier!
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just done day 2, the cardio kills me! 2 minutes and I can't do it, the jumping jacks are evil. Please tell me it gets easier!

it does get easier hun. when i did it in january, i thought i was going to die ( cramps ans jelly legs lol), around day 5 it better :)
  • brimau1966
    Options
    Im starting today (god help me).

Stats are: cms/ins
    neck 36/14
    waist 80/31
    hips 102/40
    thigh 60/23.5
    bust 94/37

im 5'6" and 47 yrs old
  • unknownwoman
    Options
    Thanks for the great idea! Just started today!

Me being the clumsy one almost fell over my own feet trying to do the butt kicks. So uncoordinated. I know I shall feel like jelly tomorrow!

My only question is, how do I find this workout on the myfitnesspal app?
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    day 3 done! done some tae bo too :)
    x
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    Day 5 done! halfway through level 1 :) I made it through pushups all the way, no modifications... but my elbow was still cracking, ugh. Overall, it felt hard today..
  • laura210
    laura210 Posts: 4
    Options
    Please can I join, I'm on day 6 after starting it again( i did it last year and loved the results so have increased my weights)
    I also got 2 stone to loose x
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Just finishe day 5 of shred...I feel it was harder today than yesterday...Maybe I am just tired...Glad it is over!!!
  • Sarah_L_S
    Sarah_L_S Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    Just finishe day 5 of shred...I feel it was harder today than yesterday...Maybe I am just tired...Glad it is over!!!

I'm glad I'm not alone, lol
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    me too...It honestly keeps me going!!!
  • nahammond
    nahammond Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Definitely!