going to start 30 day shred, anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of shred in 30. Does any one knows how many calories burn on level 1? Need answer, asap. Thanks...:smile:

Type under cardio "Curves Circuit training" and put 25 minutes (so as not to include coold down/stretching) and it is much more accurate than Circuit training, general
  • kaleylynnt
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 completed yesterday. It is getting easier, I actually did 6 pushups before going back to the ones on your knees (yep I'm tooting my own horn!!)
    I'm definitely not as sore but yesterday and today I feel it in the muscles between my thumb and fingers?!?! I'm guessing it's because I grip my weights so hard while praying for the lunge w/raises to be over!
    Will take my measurements again after Day 10 is completed :)
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Managed day 3 but jumping jacks still evil. Butt kicks easier though, did the hard mode ones.
  • unknownwoman
    Options
    Managed day 3 but jumping jacks still evil. Butt kicks easier though, did the hard mode ones.

Lol! I find the butt kicks to be the hardest thing to do in that level one clip.

Haven't had time yet to do the work out, we've got yoga club today at school... I'll see how my thighs are when I get home and go from there. I might just exclude the thigh work and do everything else.
  • Jessika39
    Jessika39 Posts: 35
    Options
    Day 1 of shred in 30. Does any one knows how many calories burn on level 1? Need answer, asap. Thanks...:smile:

as of March 11th, 2013
    Neck- 14"
    Waist- 39"
    Hips- 46"
    Weight- 208.2
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    Day 6 done! I felt like I kicked *kitten* today. :D My arms were shaky after the pushups and those damn raises...
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Level one day 7. Still finding the first round of jumping jacks and jump rope difficult, I'm just not a jumper, lol. But for some reason I can do round 2 and 3 cardio in level one (including all 4) just fine, I guess I'm still warming up the first round? Three more days of level one then on to level 2!
  • Jessika39
    Options

stories
  • Jessika39
    Options

Neck 14"
    Waist 46"
    Hips 46"
    Weight 208.2
  • Jessika39
    Options

Neck 14"
    Waist 46"
    Hips 46"
    Weight 208.2

:bigsmile:
  • Jessika39
    Options

Neck 14"
    Waist 46"
    Hips 46"
    Weight 208.2

:bigsmile:

• Jessika39
    Options
    :smile:
  • Jessika39
    Options
    2n8by1h.jpg

Ok, posting this picture was easy. Uff!:noway: Well, this is my before picture.

March 11, 2013
    Neck- 14"
    Waist- 39"
    Hips-46"
    Weight- 208.2

Day 1 today and everything hurts. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to day 2.:laugh:
  • Tanna2007
    Options
    So happy I started this! I'm sore today, after my second workout... a little anxious to see how I feel in the morning. Thanks for the motivation everyone! :)
  • Jul685
    Options
    So happy I started this! I'm sore today, after my second workout... a little anxious to see how I feel in the morning. Thanks for the motivation everyone! :)

Thanks for the friend request :)
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm burning approximately 250 calories per workout. Level 1.

I am 5'3" and 160 lbs.

I hate Jillian but you can't beat a 20 min workout!
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi
    So I am starting tomorrow morning on Day 1.
    I don't have any weights though, shall I use some cans of food instead? Or maybe water bottles (if I can find 2 the same size anywhere in this house!)
  • Jessika39
    Options

I am 5'3" and 160 lbs.

Without knowing you answer my question, How many calories can be burned in a Level 1 of Shred in 30. Do you know how many calories can be burn in level 2 and 3. Thanks!
  • Jessika39
    Options
    Do you know how many calories can be burn in level 2 and 3?
  • Jul685
    Options

I am 5'3" and 160 lbs.

How do you figure 250? I've been going by the circuit training in the app...