Just for Tam - Favorite BOARD games

Options
13»

Replies

• divalovesyou1
    Options
    All time favorite board games are CLUE, LIFE and Trouble!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I love to play poker :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: And take everyone else's money...:laugh: J/K...I love spades, pictionary, monopoly, rummy, (if drinking) 3 man, pyramid, BS :bigsmile:, um um um uh oh mind went blank...:laugh: That's been happening a lot today...I think I need to get to bed early tonight. Stayed up too late working out and talking on phone :yawn:
  • kellch
    Options
    Yay! I LOVE games... easily addicted to Game Show Network too :tongue:

Apples to Apples rocks!
    Jenga
    Name Burst
    Scrabble and Upwords
    Hi Ho Cherry O (I have great memories playing with my dad for real cherries)
    Yahtzee!
    Life
    Suduku
    Wheel of Fortune (electronic)

Good ones :drinker: : love Scrabble, Yahtzee, Life, Wheel of Fortune, oh and another drinking game... A@#hole...love it!! Not sure how many of you know all these drinking games but I used to play them alot in my partying days...:devil: :devil:
  • brandyjo
    brandyjo Posts: 47
    Options
    I used to be on a spade league... Gosh I haven't played Rook in years either. Love Euchre too! Pinochle... but a lot of people hardly play that anymore. Hearts.

Mancala

Gosh I like to play alot of different ones now that I'm taking inventory here :laugh:

My family loves Euchre! My mom could play all day if we let her! she taught us to play it when we were young.
  • kellch
    Options
    Oh forgot about Candyland, Operation, Chutes and Ladders, Twister (does that count?)....so many to choose from :smile:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I love to play just about every mentioned game... although I'm not very good or competitive! Haha! :laugh: I'm pretty smart, but not quick... you know what I mean??? :tongue:

I would say I am best at Charades (even though that's not a board game) cuz I'm so dramatic!!! :glasses:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ALL of 'em except Monopoly...that one always ends badly :ohwell:
    Trivial Pursuit is my all time favorite.
    I like Spoons when partying, though--that is always fun and keeps you on your toes!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Oh I almost forgot the best game of all time. *kitten*!(you know the full name I'm sure)

yes, it's a drinkin game, but technically it's still a card game.

Banks - love this game!!! haha! It was oneof my favorites in college. I also loved F*** the Dealer!!! haha! :laugh: :laugh:

I :heart: card games the most! My family and I always play Hand & Foot... anyone ever heard of it? It's so much fun! :bigsmile:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I love scattegories, taboo, balderdash, trivial pursuit 80's edition, monopoly, scene it, and I still like to play connect four and checkers, and guess who with the kiddo's!!