negative comments about weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• SeHernandez25
    SeHernandez25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had problems with my friends calling me "skinny b****" all the time and it would really upset me. I weighed 135 and I was eating very healthy and working out 5 days a week. They insisted that i was not eating enough and i was working out too much. I eventually let it get to me too much and ended up gaining 30 pounds because of how they were treating me. Now, I see that they were trying to break me down and I let them do it. So now i'm starting my journey again after having my first child, and I'm almost back to where I was. I hope you do not let those negitive comments get to you. Be proud of how far you come. You've earned it!
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I told my DBF that if his family would start discussing our new life of health and fitness, he should tell them to back off. We are not doing it for anyone else. And I really don't care to discuss it with anyone.
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    "You've lost too much" or "You don't need to lose anymore" Really pi**es me off!
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion that some people just feel more comfortable with me being fat. They don't like change. And, they secretly wish they could lose the weight too, so they make comments like that in an attempt to hide their jealousy. Strange world we live in huh? The strangest...lol
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Let that negativity push you that much harder. Look up & keep smiling doing what you doing. Push yourself them 2 more inches harder