Relationship question

TylerJ76
TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
The woman that I am currently having "relations" with is great. I really do like her.

I want to take it to the next level with her, but there is one problem. She has 8 cats.

Can I get past this??

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Get a dog.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    No.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Sorry bra that's hoarder behavior. Too many cats lady has too many cats.

She hot?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Can you include the cats in your relationship? Cats like to feel included.
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Sorry bra that's hoarder behavior. Too many cats lady has too many cats.

She hot?

This
  • TylerJ76
    She hot?

Very.

That's the problem, I want to get over it...but I just can't.

Being hot does not cancel out having 8 cats, apparently
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Deal breaker. Keep doing her. Don't get serious. Cats can smother you in your sleep.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    I don't know, it takes a big man to satisfy 8 cats. Are you up to the challenge?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Just tell her if she wants to be anything more than "relations" then it's going to be either you or the cats. She'll give in and take you. She only has the cats to fill the void of not having someone as wonderful as you in her life.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Well only 8 cats would be an issue for me. But she could always get more.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    run, dude, run like youve never run before.

I would erase your digital footprint as well.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    The number of cats that is acceptable is directly related to how hot and how willing she is.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Meow.
  • TylerJ76
    Just tell her if she wants to be anything more than "relations" then it's going to be either you or the cats. She'll give in and take you. She only has the cats to fill the void of not having someone as wonderful as you in her life.

That's true!

You're so smart!!!
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    The problem that I see is, are you a snuggler? Do you like to be kneeded? Do you like to kneed? These are important as I am sure she likes those things and you have to compete with 8 cats for her affections. :tongue: :heart:
  • TylerJ76
    The problem that I see is, are you a snuggler? Do you like to be kneeded? Do you like to kneed? These are important as I am sure she likes those things and you have to compete with 8 cats for her affections. :tongue: :heart:

No, but I will be willing to poop in a box??
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member

I hereby declare "I am willing to poop in a box." is the new "Just break up."
  • TylerJ76

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
    :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member

You can only poop in the box after you establish dominance by peeing on the cats first....they will respect you after you mark your territory...I also recommend peeing on her...you have to let her know who is Alpha