• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    @ Scattered he meows haha

Heh. I meant for the mods to remove my original post. *braincramp*
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Have you considered hitting him with a rolled up newspaper or taking away his toys?

I haven't taken them away. I did buy him this herb stuff he likes trying to keep him home.
  • summersbest
    summersbest Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Attatch a kitty com to his neck when he goes out on the prowl and catch him in the act. If he still denies it, kick his furry *kitten* to the curb! ~
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Don't let him go outside.
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    get a dog.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Get a kitten. Then the first cat won't be able to stay away from you - all the jalousy!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Too much.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Stupid Toms. You can't trust them at all.

I say get even. Get another one. One that's fluffier and prettier that purrs louder. If he can't see how special you are, then he's not worth your time.

Oh, and take his family jewels away. He doesn't deserve those either.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    get a dog.

This doesn't necessarily work. My dog is a cat inside. She prefers to sit in the sun than with me. She likes to do things her way and one day we found her perched on too of the fence post in our back yard ready to make a run for it!
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Straight out and ask him if he is emotionally or Se%%ually involved with another woman and sit back and watch his cues, if he looks directly at you and says no then its a no, if he gets in a panic well you have your answer. The body has so many clues when a person is lieing, from the eyes to hand gestures. The truth will be told. Other wise I see your flame is barely flickering and it needs to be relight which every relationship needs on a regular basis. Good luck to you and just know its ok to be single again.
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Dump the prick. Go to the gym.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Time for you to give him the old heave-ho. Tell him, "It's not me, it's you......."
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Straight out and ask him if he is emotionally or Se%%ually involved with another woman and sit back and watch his cues, if he looks directly at you and says no then its a no, if he gets in a panic well you have your answer. The body has so many clues when a person is lieing, from the eyes to hand gestures. The truth will be told. Other wise I see your flame is barely flickering and it needs to be relight which every relationship needs on a regular basis. Good luck to you and just know its ok to be single again.

:drinker:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    He is eating someone else's pie.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Stop letting him out, just keep him home. You have the power to control this naughty behavior.

If all else fails, follow him and get him with the water bottle!
  • littlebugs_momma
    Options
    You could always try counseling, maybe aversion therapy. Every time he thinks about leaving, shake a can filled with pennies. He won't even be able to think about chasing the other ladies! And he'll stay right home, because we all know how they are, their attention span is that of a fly!