any 30 day shredders

Options
2»

Replies

• natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Starting today, I WILL FINISH!! Lol I have started a couple times and have done level one several times but hurt my back (unrelated to the workout) and never finished. New April goal... finish 30DS!! Feel free to add me :)
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Started again today. Level one day one. I did it last summer and continued w/ other Jillian workouts and lost 30 lbs over 5 months. Weighed myself yesterday and I have put 10 back on over this year. Time to kick it in the butt again! Love the 30DS! Just needed the motivation :)
  • sarahlou8891
    sarahlou8891 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered myself the 30 day shred after seeing some of the amazing results people have had on here. Hope I can stick it out, I'm really quite unfit so I think it will be incredibly hard work.

Someone else sent me this link...if you want to do the 30DS, starting today & wait for it to come in, you can watch it here on youtube for free! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7BK7jpu3M

Wow thats great thank you, i will give it a go in the morning. Hope I don't regret ordering it lol
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm up to level 2 d3 and it really stepped up a gear on level 2, I miss level 1!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You know what, I think I might start today too. :) Friend me if you like!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I started it at 5:00 a.m. this morning. I plan to do the entire 30 days and then do Jillian's 30 Day Slim Down program in May.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    willhave to check that program too. so I can build up to level 1 someone said as she didn't intend for it to be done in 30 days?
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I finished level 1 today. I'm starting level 2 tomorrow, if I am feeling brave- I'm very scared! Level one was a great workout.

I did it 6 days a week with Sundays off, so it will take me a little longer than the 30 days to complete. As I understand it you don't need to do 30 consecutive days, but I really don't think there would be much point only doing it once a week. 5 or 6 days a week should be good.
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Day 7 for me. I missed out 2 days last week. 2nd day cause my legs were aching (awesome ache) & I was lazy the 3rd day lol but its getting better my energy has picked up big time from last week. I still havent managed the whole 20mins without stopping but Im getting very close. I sweat heaps & heaps & love it!!! Good luck :smile:
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to restart the shred today. It kicks my behind every single time!
  • oofdiblunk
    Options
    I started level 2 last week but only got through 4 days of it before taking 3 days off. I had off from work for the holiday and it threw me off. My plan is to re-start level 2 tonight. I usually exercise after I put my 3 year old to bed and after my husband leaves for work ( he works third shift). I'm ready to keep going even though I know it will be hard to do it again after taking 3 days off!
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 last week but only got through 4 days of it before taking 3 days off. I had off from work for the holiday and it threw me off. My plan is to re-start level 2 tonight. I usually exercise after I put my 3 year old to bed and after my husband leaves for work ( he works third shift). I'm ready to keep going even though I know it will be hard to do it again after taking 3 days off!

You'll do great xx
  • smickey827
    smickey827 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I am still on level 1 although I can see myself going to level 2 by the weekend! Haven't lost any weight yet but hoping to see a difference after 30 days. I am on day 8. You are a great inspiration to doing it! Thanks!
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm not being too hung up on the 10days each level thing as I needed to get myself back into exercise and I really did find it tough the first few times. I always thought my arms and shoulders wouldn't be too bad but jeez it's hard holding up those weights sometimes lol

I found getting my form right was hard at first but after a few days of it I'm finally getting it right so now I just need to be able to knock out the proper push-ups rather than the modified and I'll move onto L2. I reckon I'll have spent 15 or 16 days on L1 by the time I feel ready to move on.

I like it and because it is only 20mins or so, I can fit it in whereas an hour of pilates or the like would be hard to find the time for each day.

Good luck everyone! :)