any females out there eat 1700 calories

Options
13»

Replies

• alwaysthefatguy
    alwaysthefatguy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I eat 1800 at the moment for "maintenance" as I'm on crutches and my exercise is limited, but I still seem to be losing. I usually eat at 1900+ to lose when I'm exercising normally.

well if you are losing at 1800 it isnt maintence is it?
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    I eat 1800 at the moment for "maintenance" as I'm on crutches and my exercise is limited, but I still seem to be losing. I usually eat at 1900+ to lose when I'm exercising normally.

well if you are losing at 1800 it isnt maintence is it?

That's why she put the word in quotation marks. She's obviously trying to *maintain* her up-to-this-point weightloss while she's recovering.

To the OP: I've recently ditched MFP's "Net Calorie" approach - which had me at 1580 eating back exercise calories.- for IPOARM's TDEE- 20% one. So I'm eating 1930 (up to 2070 which is Scooby's calculation). I'm not eating back exercise calories since it's included in my TDEE. I lose 1-1.5/week on this plan and only .3/week with the other. Weird.

E.T.A.: I'm 5'9", 175 lbs and CrossFit 4-5 times a week. Plus walking my furkid for an hour every evening. :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Yeah I do.. actually 2100 now from 1600. It's fairly easy to eat calories.. have protein powder post workout, have more healthy snacks, drink a protein based meal replacement, lot's of options for you.