am i fat? be honest idc

Replies

• maureen074
    Options
    what do you mean?
  • Danielle_Style
    Danielle_Style Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This is a perhaps a question for your doctor. Plus, it sounds like an opening to beat yourself up. Instead of concentrating on 'fat' or 'skinny', think about health and happiness and attractiveness...and measure that on how YOU feel and see YOURSELF...not on the random opinions of strangers on the internet.

It's a slippery slope that goes nowhere good in terms of mental health when you start worrying what everybody else thinks of you. BELIEVE ME...I'm personally acquainted with this problem.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    You're thick in the middle and not very muscled. I wouldn't call it fat but definitely not thin.
  • maureen074
    Options
    what do you mean thick in the middle
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Kinda looks like it, but it could be the layered clothing.
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Trolling...
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I see this thread ending in tears...
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    what do you mean thick in the middle

You have a wide torso. Some people are just like that, not particularly hourglass shaped. If we're being honest, I would describe you as chubby. However, it's not a great picture to tell from.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Right?

If you are posting a picture on a weight loss website with a goal of losing 40 pounds, then you must think that you are. That's what matters. This is a journey. You have to do it for yourself, not because of what a stranger on a message board says.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Yes... Yes you are.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    i sense a troll....but I am in for some fun ....
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Everything about this screams angsty teenager looking for people to say bad things... I don't think you look "fat" but you could possibly lose some weight and add muscle to have a more defined, feminine shape

?p=1858
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You really want to do this to yourself.What do you see when you look in the mirror?Are you happy?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    your totally out of shape and need to engage in calorie deficit and massive work out program ASAP!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

Right?

If you are posting a picture on a weight loss website with a goal of losing 40 pounds, then you must think that you are. That's what matters. This is a journey. You have to do it for yourself, not because of what a stranger on a message board says.

This. All the way.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Everything about this screams angsty teenager looking for people to say bad things... I don't think you look "fat" but you could possibly lose some weight and add muscle to have a more defined, feminine shape

homer-simpson-backing-into-bushes

The profile worries me. The only thing filled out is: "to be very skinny again and feel great everyday "

I'm smelling an ED...
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    so even women don't know the correct response for this question?

No dear, you look beautiful and if you never lost any lbs you would still be beautiful. By the way the Red Sox beat the Yankees today. I had lasagna for dinner. North Korea is opening a new tourist location. I like turtles.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I would of not posted this....if you asking if you are than maybe you do need to loose weight...that what this website is for right??
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different opinions on that kind of thing. The important thing is what you think about yourself. You look great! There are a lot of people out there who would want a body like yours. If you want to change it then do it for yourself and not because of what anyone else thinks. Be happy :)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Yes. Is this what you were looking for? Someone to call you fat?